Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Peterson Expected to Be Announced on Saturday for 1/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence-Peterson Expected to Be Announced on Saturday for 1/13

Errol Spence Jr. will return to the ring just after the start of 2018. BoxingScene.com has learned Spence will defend his IBF welterweight title against Lamont Peterson on January 13, Spence's 28th birthday. Showtime is expected to televise the Spence-Peterson bout. Spence's return probably will be announced Saturday during a press conference in Brooklyn, before the start of Showtime's 154-pound championship tripleheader from Barclays Center (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT). The site for the card headlined by Spence-Peterson hasn't been confirmed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting match up, Spence stops him in the 8th.

Comment

The same dudes that ****ted on Bradley on my thread for beating Peterson, are going to make a big deal with Spence beating him. Watch!!!

Comment

Probably taking the over on this.

Comment

Spence about to drop Peterson... some reason I see this playing out just like when Peterson fought Lucas Matthysee! Should be a great fight!

Comment

Comment

Thurman needs to get that tune up in February so he can fight Spence in the summer!

Comment

Spence will make easy work of a fading Peterson, who I see getting knocked out around the halfway mark.

Comment

Spence about to do a Matthysse on Peterson

Comment

#mandown

Comment

Working...
                    X