Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Peterson Expected to Be Announced on Saturday for 1/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    I can say the same thing about you. That you only like black boxers and pretend to like others. I see right through you. We can play that game.

I like Spence but I'm just calling out the bullshit standards people like to flip flop.

Do I see greatness in Spence? Yea! He shouldn't be top 10 P4P right now though. He's just up there cause of hype just like Crawford as #1 to some. That's not hate, that's an honest opinion. Since you don't have anything good to come back on, you start accusing me of something that's false. But go ahead, it makes me feel good knowing people like you don't have something good to come back with. You only have 1 bullet in your chamber.

BTW if I didn't like Bradley and only pretended, I wouldn't know how to properly defend him and his resume being better than most.
    Find a post where I'm hating on non black fighters. Just one. You won't because I don't do that. You consistently hate on blacks in general. Even going as far as calling Obama a racist. You're a piece of sh it bigot. Plain and simple. Everytime a black fighter gets praised you claim they are overrated. Stop this charade about being a Bradley fan. You know it's BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Find a post where I'm hating on non black fighters. Just one. You won't because I don't do that. You consistently hate on blacks in general. Even going as far as calling Obama a racist. You're a piece of sh it bigot. Plain and simple. Everytime a black fighter gets praised you claim they are overrated. Stop this charade about being a Bradley fan. You know it's BS.
      I honestly don't hate blacks. You make it more than what it seems. I admire good black people, people that make something of themselves. People that don't just see black and white.

Obama let racial shit get out of hand. Saying Trevon can be someone like his son. You know he did that shit for votes, he went to Harvard, he's not dumb at all.

Boxers do get overrated as ****, you know it. Spence and Wilder are the perfect example.....Bradley beat Peterson, now that Spence is fighting him, it's a great fight. Golovkin gets hated by the same group then they turn around and then praise Wilder who has faced like 2/3 top 10 guys(yes I'm aware he has tried to fight others). We both know black and Mexican boxers get hyped up sometimes more than usual. You have nothing just like every time you claim I'm this and that. If you think I'm being fake by being a Bradley fan then go for it. At least I'm one of the few that defends him.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        If the motivated peterson that showed up to fight Garcia shows up for this fight, it's going to be one to watch for sure. That 1 fight in two years layoff though...that's a tough one. Should be a good scrap, Peterson when he's motivate is fun to watch.
        This,good post..

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
          Everyone knows nobody wants part of Errol Spence,that's no secret ...and go look at what berto said at the beginning of the year, Al haymon sent messages to his fighters that from now on everyone was fighting everyone, pay attention to what's going on..Al haymon is the boss at the end of the day, he wants to get a bang for his buck, it's almost like Danny Garcia was forced to fight Thurman, if it was for Danny and his father they would have stayed defending their belts against more tomato cans like rod salka. Andre berto was basically forced to fight Shawn Porter, he wanted no part of Shawn , those are facts, Al haymon is making the fights fans want to see , but might not be the best feelings for some of his fighters,,..think outside the box bro, nobody wants part of Errol Spence , not even Lamont Peterson,
          DSG moved up in weight to fight Thurman, Danny also has a good resume & Lamont Peterson gave his belt up to fight Errol. I'm all for what Al is doing right now, he took over the game like a G.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            I'm a fan of Spence, but it doesn't mean I have to suck of his balls like you for example.
            Stop lying, you don't like Errol, you just a stan....

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Stop lying, you don't like Errol, you just a stan....
              Your mother is a stan of my dick.

Comment

Working...
              X