Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Theyre all legit you sorry dude but i'll suck my own **** some more anyway
    False but keep at it faggot
    Last edited by H-Tok; 11-07-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
      I am a faggot
      Lou Cipher exposed your most elaborate ALT account in 4 minutes flat. You're officially a piece of shit on the bottom of Lou Cipher's boot. You lose, ****less turd.

Comment

• See a review from ciphers mother, she went into the club looking to get her cat flap greased by the security detail. She did ask multiple staff and was met with a "I'll whip ya head boy" type rejection. It's not an issue though I got some leftover beef mince grease I can send her just waiting for the slob to answer her phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by serious box View Post
          See a review from ciphers mother, she went into the club looking to get her cat flap greased by the security detail. She did ask multiple staff and was met with a "I'll whip ya head boy" type rejection. It's not an issue though I got some leftover beef mince grease I can send her just waiting for the slob to answer her phone.
          but why you mad doe?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            but why you mad doe?
            Because he has a short, skinny, crooked pecker, man boobs, receding hairline, yellow teeth, toenail fungus, yellowing eyes from hepatitis and halitosis.

Comment

Because he has a short, skinny, crooked pecker, man boobs, receding hairline, yellow teeth, toenail fungus, yellowing eyes from hepatitis and halitosis.
              Lol sometimes you hit gold

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanFields View Post
                Lol sometimes you hit gold
                Lou Cipher hits platinum every time, ass hole.

Comment

• Floyd should look to take action against these fraudulent reviews.

Comment

Lou Cipher exposed your most elaborate ALT account in 4 minutes flat. You're officially a piece of shit on the bottom of Lou Cipher's boot. You lose, ****less turd.
                    Man ..what alt account are you on about honestly????

Really starting to piss me off with this bs

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      Floyd should look to take action
                      Yeah he should close that roach motel crack den before he gets his ass kicked.

Comment

Working...
                      X