Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    lol and the word patron
    You guys are 100% right thats exactly why it didnt sit right with me I just couldnt put a finger on why

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      lol and the word patron
      Lol good catch

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        New review. Looks really fake.

Jae Jae 5 stars
        2 reviews · 2 photos
        in the last weekGreat place. The music was on point all night. On my first Visit (10/28/17) Mr. Money Mayweather him self came thru. He was surprisingly friendly, he spoke to several of his patrons. The Girls were cute, the drinks weren't weak and the facility was clean. I will definitely be frequenting this club on my future visits to Vegas.
        bigdunn is not fooling anyone with that fake review under a fake account LOL.

Comment

New review. Looks really fake.

Jae Jae 5 stars
          2 reviews · 2 photos
          in the last weekGreat place. The music was on point all night. On my first Visit (10/28/17) Mr. Money Mayweather him self came thru. He was surprisingly friendly, he spoke to several of his patrons. The Girls were cute, the drinks weren't weak and the facility was clean. I will definitely be frequenting this club on my future visits to Vegas.
          That review is as fake as Gayweather's "undefeated" record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            That review is as fake as Gayweather's "undefeated" record.
            Lou we need updates don't leave us now lol

Comment

• New 5-star review on Google. Maybe I was wrong about this place after all.

Lloyd Fairweather
              Lloyd Fairweather - 5 Stars

in the last week-

Upon arrival, I was immediately apprehensive and intimidated by the 1/4 mile line of limos going down the street that looked like Taxi's at the airport. One by one they dropped off the biggest stars in the world who then proceeded into the club, smiling into the bulb flashes of the 80-100 paparazzi photographers. Almost equally as long was the line of Brinks trucks filing around to the back of the club, where a team of at least 15 worked feverishly to get the pallets of $100 bills loaded out of the back and into the armored trucks. There were 4 ambulances on standby and 4 roving medical teams who's only jobs were to treat the completely exhausted and overmatched workers who were trying their best to get the money out of the club at least half as fast as it was coming in.

I chose valet, for the Tuesday night discount price of $6,238 plus tip. The Valet guy was professional and even commented that he was happy to be parking a simple BMW after a long night of only parking Lamborghinis, Bentleys and Ferrarris.

I was then whisked away into the club and had to hold a jacket over my head to avoid all of the news reporters, paparazzi and Las Vegas residents who were screaming questions at me such as "Are you a Kardashian?" and "How did you get in the club?" etc. etc.

Once inside, it was like a nerd's day-dream from an 80's teen flick. A row of the 52 State Pageant winners were there to greet me, beginning with Miss Nevada, each of which offered to buy me a drink and bear my child. As I reached the end of the line and graciously declined Miss Rhode Island's marriage proposal, a soft white glow engulfed the scene that lay before my eyes.

There on the stage was literally an angel, wings and all, dancing topless. The world's richest men were surrounding the stage slamming into each other as if the angel was the last pair of Air Jordans on Black Friday in Harlem. It looked like a scene from Braveheart with $100 bills flying through the air in such density that oxygen had to be pumped into the room.

Above the fray was Floyd Mayweather himself, sitting in a King's chair made of solid gold and upholstered with authentic Gucci leather. There was a green halo above his head and his arms were stretched out like Jesus himself. $1,000 bills flew all around him like inside one of those money grab pits. Any bill that touched the floor was immediately whisked away into a furnace which blazed steadily the entire 6 hours I spent in the club.

After taking in the almost unbelievable scene, I was approached by Kim Kardashian who was 6 hours into a 9 hour shift as a hostess. She reminded me of the two drink minimum and offered to fulfill my order. I ordered a club soda with lemon to start with. Although it was brought to my in a shot glass, it was the best $682 I had spent in my life up to that point. Next I decided to loosen up a bit and have a Bud Light. I was a bit disappointed to find out that the Bud Light factory was working 24 hour shifts yet still could not keep up with the flow of orders coming out of Girl Collection. I was then offered a King Cobra at the highly discounted rate of $1,143 plus tip as a consolation. I was taken aback by the amazing customer service in such a high end club. I was amazed that they even made cans of beer the size of a Red Bull. I kept the can as a souvenir.

By the time the night was over, I had met the entire roster of every NBA, MLB and NHL team including all the cheerleaders. Floyd Mayweather himself even sat with me and gave me one of his champion belts complete with signature and certificate of authenticity. I left the club and returned to my life of anonymity only to be left dreaming of my next visit to Girl Collection.

Highly recommended.

Comment

New 5-star review on Google. Maybe I was wrong about this place after all.

Lloyd Fairweather
                Lloyd Fairweather - 5 Stars

in the last week-

Upon arrival, I was immediately apprehensive and intimidated by the 1/4 mile line of limos going down the street that looked like Taxi's at the airport. One by one they dropped off the biggest stars in the world who then proceeded into the club, smiling into the bulb flashes of the 80-100 paparazzi photographers. Almost equally as long was the line of Brinks trucks filing around to the back of the club, where a team of at least 15 worked feverishly to get the pallets of $100 bills loaded out of the back and into the armored trucks. There were 4 ambulances on standby and 4 roving medical teams who's only jobs were to treat the completely exhausted and overmatched workers who were trying their best to get the money out of the club at least half as fast as it was coming in.

I chose valet, for the Tuesday night discount price of $6,238 plus tip. The Valet guy was professional and even commented that he was happy to be parking a simple BMW after a long night of only parking Lamborghinis, Bentleys and Ferrarris.

I was then whisked away into the club and had to hold a jacket over my head to avoid all of the news reporters, paparazzi and Las Vegas residents who were screaming questions at me such as "Are you a Kardashian?" and "How did you get in the club?" etc. etc.

Once inside, it was like a nerd's day-dream from an 80's teen flick. A row of the 52 State Pageant winners were there to greet me, beginning with Miss Nevada, each of which offered to buy me a drink and bear my child. As I reached the end of the line and graciously declined Miss Rhode Island's marriage proposal, a soft white glow engulfed the scene that lay before my eyes.

There on the stage was literally an angel, wings and all, dancing topless. The world's richest men were surrounding the stage slamming into each other as if the angel was the last pair of Air Jordans on Black Friday in Harlem. It looked like a scene from Braveheart with $100 bills flying through the air in such density that oxygen had to be pumped into the room.

Above the fray was Floyd Mayweather himself, sitting in a King's chair made of solid gold and upholstered with authentic Gucci leather. There was a green halo above his head and his arms were stretched out like Jesus himself. $1,000 bills flew all around him like inside one of those money grab pits. Any bill that touched the floor was immediately whisked away into a furnace which blazed steadily the entire 6 hours I spent in the club.

After taking in the almost unbelievable scene, I was approached by Kim Kardashian who was 6 hours into a 9 hour shift as a hostess. She reminded me of the two drink minimum and offered to fulfill my order. I ordered a club soda with lemon to start with. Although it was brought to my in a shot glass, it was the best $682 I had spent in my life up to that point. Next I decided to loosen up a bit and have a Bud Light. I was a bit disappointed to find out that the Bud Light factory was working 24 hour shifts yet still could not keep up with the flow of orders coming out of Girl Collection. I was then offered a King Cobra at the highly discounted rate of $1,143 plus tip as a consolation. I was taken aback by the amazing customer service in such a high end club. I was amazed that they even made cans of beer the size of a Red Bull. I kept the can as a souvenir.

By the time the night was over, I had met the entire roster of every NBA, MLB and NHL team including all the cheerleaders. Floyd Mayweather himself even sat with me and gave me one of his champion belts complete with signature and certificate of authenticity. I left the club and returned to my life of anonymity only to be left dreaming of my next visit to Girl Collection.

Highly recommended.
                Lol damn. Lloyd Fairweather huh? I wonder if Mayweather sees these

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanFields View Post
                  Lol damn. Lloyd Fairweather huh? I wonder if Mayweather sees these
                  No doubt he sits around staring at this message board, his own reviews etc. His ego dictates. That's why Lou Cipher owns him. I guarantee he is on these boards and has an account.

Comment

rebelx2g1

1 Star
                    a month ago-

I came here to watch the Mayweatehr-McGregor fight, Honestly, the best part of the whole experience was the fact that the security was really hospitable; you usually find the security to be a bunch of jerks, but in this case that's the only thing I can say good about this overrated place...... First of all, the waitresses are rude, and passive-aggressive, and on top of that the night ended abruptly when some crazy chick decided to start a fight with some guy and got punched in the face, someone yelled 'he's got a gun' and everyone ran out of the place..... Will never visit this place again.

Daniel J.
                    Carpinteria, CA

5 reviews

1.0 star rating 9/16/2017
                    Fifty Dollar door fee and 2 drink minimum. A Bud is 14. It was 1230 on a Friday. Place was dead and the girls were nasty and cottage cheese everywhere. Stayed 10 minutes and left. Tried to get my money back, no luck. Stay Away

Patty Mcgee

1 Star
                    in the last week

Mayweather is cheap and screwed all us cAbdrivers. so cabs limos uber and partybuses bring NOBODY.IVE HEARD ITS MAINLY ALL TRANSGENDERS AND WAY OVERPRICED..DONT GO NO ONES THERE LOL

Jourdan G.
                    New York, NY

34 friends
                    35 reviews
                    15 photos

1.0 star rating 7/3/2017
                    Horrible. Last night we decided to attend the club to show support for a newly owned BB. Upon arrival we were told that it was $50/head. There were 5 of us (3girls + 2guys). As a new business, you would think the idea would be to generate traffic, get a buzz up, bring in quality clientele. That was absolutely not the case. There was no line at all and the people that came out of the club said it wasn't worth it, so what makes you think that paying $250 for entry only would be our decision?! Before even coming to this establishment, we were told by our bellhop at our hotel that going to this club was a bad idea, but we didn't listen. I wish we would have. THEN when we made it very clear that we were unsatisfied, the doormen insisted on getting us a limo to ANOTHER strip club. Embarrassing. Please do me a favor and save your money.

James W.
                    Lowell, MA

8 reviews

1.0 star rating 7/15/2017
                    Worst place in Vegas. I was looking forward to checking out mayweather club as I'm a fan, but I was so disappointed. 50 dollar entry seemed steep but I was like "sure we're in vegas". I go to get a beer and it was 25 bucks! Worst part is that the girls are very stuck up. I noticed they don't chat with many of the "middle"or "low" class. I was dressed in business casual and they gave me a bit more attention but were not very personable. It looks like they are just waiting for celebrities to come on before they go all out.

STAY AWAY!

Alex Maxwell

1 Star
                    a month ago-

They wouldn't let me call them for information and when i finally did get ahold of them they said there was a a height restriction.... seriously that's not cool!!!

Joel Lebaron

1 Star
                    2 weeks ago

Worst club in Vegas!!!

Anthony Gomez

1 Star
                    4 months ago-

Sucks Ghetto!

Frank Volpe

1 Star
                    1 photo
                    2 months ago

Fail.

Franco Caruso
                    1 Star
                    1 photo
                    a month ago

Hole

Isai Hernandez

1 Star
                    2 weeks ago

Their staff sucks
                    Wouldn't surprise me if you were behind some of those accounts ...you cock sucking faggot ...get a life loser you suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
                      Wouldn't surprise me if you were behind some of those accounts ...you cock sucking faggot ...get a life loser you suck!
                      Theyre all legit you fag. Go suck your own **** some more ALT

Comment

Working...
                      X