Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Theyre all legit you sorry dude but i'll suck my own dick some more anyway
    False but keep at it faggot
    Last edited by H-Tok; 11-07-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
      I am a faggot
      Lou Cipher exposed your most elaborate ALT account in 4 minutes flat. You're officially a piece of shit on the bottom of Lou Cipher's boot. You lose, dickless turd.

Comment

• See a review from ciphers mother, she went into the club looking to get her cat flap greased by the security detail. She did ask multiple staff and was met with a "I'll whip ya head boy" type rejection. It's not an issue though I got some leftover beef mince grease I can send her just waiting for the slob to answer her phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by serious box View Post
          See a review from ciphers mother, she went into the club looking to get her cat flap greased by the security detail. She did ask multiple staff and was met with a "I'll whip ya head boy" type rejection. It's not an issue though I got some leftover beef mince grease I can send her just waiting for the slob to answer her phone.
          but why you mad doe?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            but why you mad doe?
            Because he has a short, skinny, crooked pecker, man boobs, receding hairline, yellow teeth, toenail fungus, yellowing eyes from hepatitis and halitosis.

Comment

Because he has a short, skinny, crooked pecker, man boobs, receding hairline, yellow teeth, toenail fungus, yellowing eyes from hepatitis and halitosis.
              Lol sometimes you hit gold

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanFields View Post
                Lol sometimes you hit gold
                Lou Cipher hits platinum every time, ass hole.

Comment

• Floyd should look to take action against these fraudulent reviews.

Comment

Lou Cipher exposed your most elaborate ALT account in 4 minutes flat. You're officially a piece of shit on the bottom of Lou Cipher's boot. You lose, dickless turd.
                    Man ..what alt account are you on about honestly????

Really starting to piss me off with this bs

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      Floyd should look to take action
                      Yeah he should close that roach motel crack den before he gets his ass kicked.

Comment

Working...
                      X