No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sifo View Post
    what are the chances floyd is there with his entourage on any given night?
    All the fake reviews say he's in there all the time greeting visitors. I know he doesn't go in there anymore though because the place is a loser and it makes him depressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by serious box View Post
      I have a receding hairline out of that delightful list. I'm a child of divorce gimme a break Lou. seriously can you tell that fat fuk of a mum you own to stop being pedantic and answer her Nokia 3310? When you're done can you wash her face with wetwipes I left it a bit crusty with my manila vanilla juice. 100% organic wipes off quickly.
      Nobody cares about your problems. Kill yourself. It works.

Comment

• My buddy came down from Portland last week and wanted to check this place out. We didn’t end up going in cause the cover charge is now $100! WTF!! You know when they’re charging that amount just to get in, something is not right. We dipped and went to another club instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Nobody cares about your problems. Kill yourself. It works.
          Hahaha I can't be doing that Lou boy. I'd be unable to harass you for starters and wouldn't that 23 stone lump of mother you have weep for the loss of such a fantastic specimen such as myself?

I've had to block her on snapchat as it is I broke her heart Lou. She told me that she feels unfulfilled bringing up a son like you and asked me to be you're father for a two week trial I just couldn't do it. I love the stinky ***** just not the baggage ie you that comes with it. She mentioned you have terrible moodswings when she hasn't changed ya diaper or warmed up the milk to room temp for your cheerios and biccys. Don't worry son I can give you guidance but no allowance yet not til you've completed chores such as chewing mamas bunions off her elbows and feet or fellatiating yourself.

Comment

Hahaha I can't be doing that Lou boy. I'd be unable to harass you for starters and wouldn't that 23 stone lump of mother you have weep for the loss of such a fantastic specimen such as myself?

I've had to block her on snapchat as it is I broke her heart Lou. She told me that she feels unfulfilled bringing up a son like you and asked me to be you're father for a two week trial I just couldn't do it. I love the stinky ***** just not the baggage ie you that comes with it. She mentioned you have terrible moodswings when she hasn't changed ya diaper or warmed up the milk to room temp for your cheerios and biccys. Don't worry son I can give you guidance but no allowance yet not til you've completed chores such as chewing mamas bunions off her elbows and feet or fellatiating yourself.
            Lou Cipher doesn't have time to read all this nonsense. Youre a loser your dad is a **** and your mom is an obese troglodyte.

That's all there is to it.

Kill yourself, amoeba.

Comment

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
              My buddy came down from Portland last week and wanted to check this place out. We didn’t end up going in cause the cover charge is now $100! WTF!! You know when they’re charging that amount just to get in, something is not right. We dipped and went to another club instead.
              Damn! We need inside information. Did you see how busy Treasures always is? That's the one thing I see every time.

Comment

Lou Cipher doesn't have time to read all this nonsense. Youre a loser your dad is a **** and your mom is an obese troglodyte.

That's all there is to it.

Kill yourself, amoeba.
                Haha I love your responses Lou genuinely do. I'm only having a laugh with you, thought I was random until I read you're content. I shall leave you alone my stalagmite pal. Enjoy the rest of ya day bro! Take it easy on the fapping to Robert tepper songs it's bad for health & long term vitality.

Comment

Haha I love your responses Lou genuinely do. I'm only having a laugh with you, thought I was random until I read you're content. I shall leave you alone my stalagmite pal. Enjoy the rest of ya day bro! Take it easy on the fapping to Robert tepper songs it's bad for health & long term vitality.
                  Thanks for the 500...trying to figure that stuff out

Comment

Thanks for the 500...trying to figure that stuff out
                    Your welcome bud, to be fair I haven't got a clue about how to give someone green k I assume donating points is the way and I'm not stingy. But I find you hilarious would love to have a friend in real life as random as yourself it humours me.
                    I can't stand the generic nature of most people in day to day life. so it's refreshing to be called amoeba parasite amongst others.
                    You had me sold on that comment to some bloke the other day when you told him to pull his dirty womans mudflaps up hahahaha
                    Last edited by PsychoPat; 11-07-2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Are points redeemable for payment over PayPal? Might need to reconsider my kind giving nature.

Comment

Working...
                      X