• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    isnt that a good thing?
    No daggum, it isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dung View Post
      They may not, but Lou Cipher does. He lies a lot, except about his love of trannies and his inability to afford a high end strip club.
      Lou Cipher is of the absolute highest integrity order, you piece of shit. Don't you ever question Lou Cipher's integrity again you scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Lou Cipher is of the absolute highest integrity order, you piece of shit. Don't you ever question Lou Cipher's integrity again you scum.
        Come on Lou Cipher-if you knew a guy was broke and couldn't afford to get into a high end strip club after going in and noticing they were all trannies, then hung out in the parking lot with said trannies lurking and taking pics, would you think they had integrity?

I didn't think so.

Besides, you use yelp in 2017. Who does that. Next thing you'll be showing the Myspace reviews.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-08-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

if it is Ill donate it back
          As you know we're practically related bro. Could you partake in willful donation of funds to my PayPal for all the grief/hilarity my posts to you may or may not have caused?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dung View Post
            Come on Lou Cipher-if you knew a guy was broke and couldn't afford to get into a high end strip club after going in and noticing they were all trannies, then hung out in the parking lot with said trannies lurking and taking pics, would you think they had integrity?

I didn't think so.

Besides, you use yelp in 2017. Who does that. Next thing you'll be showing the Myspace reviews.
            No yelp, only google review. Lou Cipher has enough dough to get into Floyd's crack den. Lou Cipher also has enough money to get aids in Thialand but you wont see that happen either.

Lou Cipher does not pay for female companionship. Lou Cipher is the ultimate catch. Women fight over Lou Cipher. Lou Cipher could take one title belt and wrap it around your old lady's waist and the rest of her clothes would literally evaporate into thin air. Her resolve and commitment to you would stand no chance against the charm and machismo of Lou Cipher.

Bet that.

Comment

Damn! We need inside information. Did you see how busy Treasures always is? That's the one thing I see every time.
              I didn’t go in, bruh. I wasn’t gonna pay $100 to go in. It’s an alright club; nothing special. I hate going to Treasures; too many Indian dudes - they get disrespected and rowdy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                I didn’t go in, bruh. I wasn’t gonna pay $100 to go in. It’s an alright club; nothing special. I hate going to Treasures; too many Indian dudes - they get disrespected and rowdy.
                We should all pitch in 10 bucks to send a mole in there with a hidden camera. Who's down?

Comment

We should all pitch in 10 bucks to send a mole in there with a hidden camera. Who's down?
                  Count me in!

Comment

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                    Count me in!
                    Thats whats up

Comment

• I would do that. No one has to pay my way

Comment

Working...
                      X