Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh how the mighty have fallen

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    You know it! Floyd hasn't left Vegas since he started juicing. You're going to have to accept this one day

go on then.....

tell us again how great Jeff Horn is

and how Floyd could never handle " a guy like Horn "

you guys used to say Floyd could never handle a guy like Pac

Comment

• This is downright hilarious, this club doesn't attract the best folk i see.

SUPRISE!! NO!!

Comment

• Why do you people even converse with this hating moron, Floyd ruined his life and he bleeds all over this forum daily just ignore the ****** and let the haters wallow in their own trolling BS as that is all they have got.

Comment

• Lol this thread is still going on. yall crack me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Retarded View Post
            Why do you people even converse with this hating moron, Floyd ruined his life and he bleeds all over this forum daily just ignore the ****** and let the haters wallow in their own trolling BS as that is all they have got.
            You're jealous of Lou Cipher.Lou Cipher ruined your life and your hemorrhoids bleed all over the forums daily.

You want to pay Lou Cipher to bone your wife. Lou Cipher knows your type.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              go on then.....

tell us again how great Jeff Horn is

and how Floyd could never handle " a guy like Horn "
              Horny Jeff KO1 Conor McGregor

Conor McGregor defeated Floyd Mayweather Jr in his first fight. Everybody has to start with 4 rounders so this fight only counts for the first 4 rounds.

McGregor UD4 Mayweather 39-37 what an embarrassment.

Comment

• needs to hire white girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Ruthless View Post
                  needs to hire white girls.
                  nice sig pics.

All the white girls work a block away at Treasures where they MAKE MONEY.

The dancers at Girl Collection are on food stamps and welfare working under the table trying to earn enough for surgery on their flapjack ****, c-section scars, stretch marks, penises and nut sacks and getting their skin and butt holes bleached so they can step their game up and can get a real job at Treasures or finish their "transitions" so they can adopt a bunch of illegitimate kids to increase their welfare checks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    nice sig pics.

All the white girls work a block away at Treasures where they MAKE MONEY.

The dancers at Girl Collection are on food stamps and welfare working under the table trying to earn enough for surgery on their flapjack ****, c-section scars, stretch marks, penises and nut sacks and getting their skin and butt holes bleached so they can step their game up and can get a real job at Treasures or finish their "transitions" so they can adopt a bunch of illegitimate kids to increase their welfare checks.
                    They should get white girls like this?

This looks like one of my jump offs way back in my partying days. You know, now that I think about it... Nah nevermind

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      They should get white girls like this?

This looks like one of my jump offs way back in my partying days. You know, now that I think about it... Nah nevermind
                      Any decent women are going to go to Treasures if they have any intelligence by stripper standards.

Floyd would be lucky to get a white woman of this quality at his shit shack:

Comment

Working...
                      X