Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    This that hoe-**** that hurts boxing.

UNIFY the titles

That's what Wilder wants to do and he SHOULD be commended.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Whyte won a WBC eliminator over Chisora so he is in contention...
      Then what is his ranking in the WBC?

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Well based on the WBC Rankings, Whyte is next REGARDLESS so that fight will happen next year. I do think Eddie wants to help build up Wilder vs AJ even bigger but Wilder is going to compromise a little to get that fight or else they will just step over him

AJ don't need him, it doesn't matter what we say and who make what youtube videos bashing AJ while he is packing in 70-90K and have plenty of options to make big fights without Wilder. He has Parker in a unification. Tyson Fury if he can ever get in shape. David Haye if he beats Bellew. Vitali if he truly comes back. He can also come over and fight Big Baby at the Barclays with Big Baby being with Matchroom Boxing USA. So Wilder might want to play ball with Eddie if he truly wants the AJ Fight

Remember it is no such thing as a Mandatory Unification Bout. Unifications are optional so yeah they could give him the run around until 2020 while AJ still take on Quality Opponents leaving Wilder stuck fighting Weak Opponents
        Wilder has never fought a mandatory yet . This is the reason why hes been stalling a fight with Stiverne in the first place when he became the mandatory 9 months ago. And that was to drag a fighter along that had less threat to him while shouting empty call outs for at least 6 months (before he paid Stiverne step aside $ in Sept. ) and getting out of 2017 with just one more fight no matter who it would be .

Point is it doesn't really matter whos next on Wilders list next thats pretty obvious ,and Joshua will be fighting Wilder before either fight Whyte in 2018 ,bc that fight is going down next year unless Wilder loses to Stiverne . So no ,i dont see Wilder fighting Whyte bc i see Joshua handing Wilder his first loss before that happens .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-11-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Wilder is willing to play ball.....but NOBODY wants to come outside.

AJ is so slow....muscle-bound...and vulnerable...any fight could be his last.

Mark my words

Somebody is going to seriously hurt that totem pole.
          I don't know Whyte seems very eager to fight him. Hard to keep pushing the "Nobody Wants To Fight Him" when Whyte keeps calling him out and Wilder keeps brushing him off because he wants AJ which is understandable but at the same time he can't just sit around waiting for AJ. Why not just go fuk Whyte Up better than AJ did then call AJ out in his country!

Big Baby keep calling him out too!
          Last edited by sicko; 10-11-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Quote:
            Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Quote:
            Just like most other HWs, Wilder too is skeeeerred of Whyte. No other explanation... unless you wanna go by whatever hot-air Wilder will try to sell if asked about it.

Yeah, in 2012. For using an OTC supplement he neglected to read the ingredients of before taking it. FIVE years ago. And I guess you didn't read the article. Nobody wants to fight him. Too dangerous for the 'elites' to take a chance with. Joshua fought him though, and Whyte definitely drew first blood and nearly dropped him. But he blew out a shoulder and eventually lost because he couldn't throw his money punch. Gee, sure is great to do actual objective research. Pays to be smart... cuz then you know shiiii.

Geez, you Wilderaholics never stop trying to protect your idol. Embarrassing the lengths you go to try to discredit ANY serious challenge to the guy. Wonder if you were so hell bent on any of those 30+ cans he fought?

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
            Hahahahaha!!!!! Whyte got dropped by Joshua then got up and landed a left hook on Joshua. Literally the only punch he landed the entire fight. Then he proceeded to be beaten senseless until being knocked out. Then he lost to chisora and got a gift. He's been ducking chisora ever since. Yet he's avoided. Lol. He's not avoided. It's just the guys he wants to fight like Michael grant and Dominique Guinn haven't fought in 12 years. Luckily there's guys like Malcom tann. Lol. Get outta here with this whyte nonsense.
            You DAs with ZERO rep power will stay delusional til death. That's fine. Obviously easier than getting serious about being a boxing fan... but so be it. No worries.l

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
              I don't know Whyte seems very eager to fight him. Hard to keep pushing the "Nobody Wants To Fight Him" when Whyte keeps calling him out and Wilder keeps brushing him off because he wants AJ which is understandable but at the same time he can't just sit around waiting for AJ. Why not just go fuk Whyte Up better than AJ did then call AJ out in his country!

Big Baby keep calling him out too!
              Whyte and Miller are not Champions.

Wilder wants to UNIFY

You can't UNIFY fighting non-Champions....

Comment

• I wonder what Whyte has done to get all this press regarding a title shot? Why does Hearn act like he is a top contender? Is this an attempt at a good sells job?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I wonder what Whyte has done to get all this press regarding a title shot? Why does Hearn act like he is a top contender? Is this an attempt at a good sells job?
                  Hearn is using whyte to buy time for his muscle-bound mummy AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Just like most other HWs, Wilder too is skeeeerred of Whyte. No other explanation... unless you wanna go by whatever hot-air Wilder will try to sell if asked about it.

Yeah, in 2012. For using an OTC supplement he neglected to read the ingredients of before taking it. FIVE years ago. And I guess you didn't read the article. Nobody wants to fight him. Too dangerous for the 'elites' to take a chance with. Joshua fought him though, and Whyte definitely drew first blood and nearly dropped him. But he blew out a shoulder and eventually lost because he couldn't throw his money punch. Gee, sure is great to do actual objective research. Pays to be smart... cuz then you know shiiii.

Geez, you Wilderaholics never stop trying to protect your idol. Embarrassing the lengths you go to try to discredit ANY serious challenge to the guy. Wonder if you were so hell bent on any of those 30+ cans he fought?

You DAs with ZERO rep power will stay delusional til death. That's fine. Obviously easier than getting serious about being a boxing fan... but so be it. No worries.l
                    Whyte is a goddam nobody. Wilder signed up to fight two top-5 guys who turned out to be PED cheats. Yes wilder bashers forget all that of course..

Comment

Whyte and Miller are not Champions.

Wilder wants to UNIFY

You can't UNIFY fighting non-Champions....
                      AGAIN...Unification Bouts are optional if AJ and Parker makes him wait what will he do? Not fight at all?

Until they grow a pair big enough to fight him, then he should just fuking destroy any and everybody who wants it because that is all he can do.

I do think Hearn is throwing Road Blocks in front of Wilder to buy AJ more time for Whatever reason. So he wants to throw him Whyte as a Gate Keeper to AJ. I still think he should do it because it is Easy Money IMO!
                      Last edited by sicko; 10-12-2017, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X