Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: A Shame, Loma vs. Rigo Won't Be as Big as it Should Be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    so in your book a fighter (ggg) with exactly two quality fights (one he struggled like hell to get a decision and the other was a draw) is p4p the best? Really??????
    Plz SHUT THE FUCK UP FAN BOY. YOU CUCK. MARGGGARITO IS BEST. PERIOD.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Look at the amazing power, he was landing these kind of shots all night. That's 8 of his landed punches right there, amazing stuff.

Comment

well, he's not wrong here

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Plz SHUT THE FUCK UP FAN BOY. YOU CUCK. MARGGGARITO IS BEST. PERIOD.
        Better head home little man, your mommy is calling for you. Oops, my mistake, that's me she's calling for.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Better head home little man, your mommy is calling for you. Oops, my mistake, that's me she's calling for.
          You missed the sarcasm. GGG #1 ever

Comment

Like I said, #2 most watched, since 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              No they won't. I'm in NYC not too far from the fight itself and I guarantee you not one bar in this neighborhood will have the fight on. I'll have to ask them to put it on, like I usually do.
              #2 most watched since 2012

Comment

Originally posted by povalles77 View Post
                #2 most watched since 2012
                You're a new poster. But if you've been around the boards, you'll find that I predicted 2 million views last week due to the ESPN features and mini-docs they pulled out.

1.7 million is a great number, but it should've been higher and the bars around here did not have the fight on. Far from household name stuff. But definitely a great number though.

Comment

Working...
                X