Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: A Shame, Loma vs. Rigo Won't Be as Big as it Should Be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
    Triple G is p4p best but loma will take that title in years to come golovkin age will catch him in two years time by then loma should of had 5 more kos on his record and a few weights higher
    lil g lost two in a row dude & loma only has 10 fights with one loss (I have to watch that again to make sure if he really lost).

Comment

Originally posted by povalles77 View Post
      Every t.v. in every public establishment(bar/restaurant)will have this fight on!! It will one of the most viewed fights. Everyone will be talking about this fight, come fight week
      No it won't, you have to ask the bar to put it on & they would only if they have more than one t.v.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        He's right. Casual fans don't know who Rigo is, but surprising Loma isn't getting as much acclaim as Canelo and GGG. For me anyway, he's more exciting to watch than them. I wonder if Loma was American whether he'd be more popular.
        They don't know who Lomachenko is either. Did you see the ESPN ratings?

Comment

Even if people were as hyped for this fight as they were for Mayweather vs Mcgregor they wouldn't be impressed with it and a lot of them would switch channel to Real house wifes or something. To appreciate this fight you have to know the sweet science not just be in it for a fight but for a boxing master piece. It's the same with music , most people prefer Taylor Swift to a great orchestra.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            No it won't, you have to ask the bar to put it on & they would only if they have more than one t.v.
            a lot of big chains will even refuse to switch. They are like no we are playing baseball on all 20 TVs

Comment

He's right right right right.

Kovalev -ward was the exact same.

Comment

Jacobs fight was close but the canelo fight triple G easy won that fight loma is a talent but dosent rise above golovkin in my rankings

Comment

Triple G is p4p best but loma will take that title in years to come golovkin age will catch him in two years time by then loma should of had 5 more kos on his record and a few weights higher
                  so in your book a fighter (ggg) with exactly two quality fights (one he struggled like hell to get a decision and the other was a draw) is p4p the best? Really??????

Comment

Every casual fan I know loves Lomachenko. He has a flashy style that brings them out in force. Guys that have never even put on a pair of gloves talking about how Lomachenko is the best ever.

Rigondeaux is the superior boxer but he is too small for Lomachenko. Lomachenko also not vada enrolled which Rigo is. It all spells disaster for Rigondeaux, Arum has the deck stacked against him.

Comment

Jacobs fight was close but the canelo fight triple G easy won that fight loma is a talent but dosent rise above golovkin in my rankings
                      Ya I mean MarGGGarito powerhouse runs through EVERYONE. How can he not be PFP #1??? Dude DOMINATED #2 PFP Danny Jacobs and CLEARLY beat #3 PFP Ca$hnelo...all of this after DECIMATING #4 PFP Kell Welterweight Brook

XD XD XD XD

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Look at the amazing power, he was landing these kind of shots all night. That's 8 of his landed punches right there, amazing stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X