Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Sooner or Later I'll Ram My Jab Down Wilder's Throat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather legs was small and hatton took a nap while on the job 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
      Why are you acting like a promoter rather than a fan. Fans are supposed to care about the best fighting the best, not letting a fight marinate until one fighter is more popular. Fan/promoters is the reason real promoters know its not necessary to give regular fans the best possible fights all the time.
      Wilder CANT fight Joshua next ,this isn't that difficult . A Whyte fight vs Wilder would open this fight up more wouldn't it ? Considering then if Wilder wins that would arguably be his top win. Dont you guys want to see Wilder fight a legit PRIME top 10 guy for once before he faces Joshua ? I dont get it ,every time a good match can be made it gets shrugged off and it has nothing to do with Ortiz .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Dont you guys want to see Wilder fight a legit PRIME top 10 guy for once before he faces Joshua ?

He's WBC Champion so any unification fight that can be made should be. Wilder has had 39 fights now, if he's not ready now for Joshua, he never will be. Even if he went in and beat another top 10 fighter, i don't think it'll make a huge difference because Wilder v Joshua is the fight everyone wants too see anyway.

Both guys need to get their next fight out of the way and make the fight. I see no reason why it can't happen after that.

That said, i could see it happening later in 2018 rather than early. If Haye beats Bellew, i see a Joshua v Haye fight being made before the Wilder fight. That will do insane numbers in the UK and generate huge money. We all know Joshua is a draw and Haye is still a very big draw in the UK too and a pretty much a household name like Joshua. I can't see them risking losing that potential money fight, incase Haye gets injured again or something if he fought someone else after Bellew. They will make that fight as soon as it's possible to in my opinion.

Comment

Let's make it sooner rather than later.

And why is Joshua even mentioning David Haye? That guy shouldn't even be on his radar or mentioned in the same sentence as Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            He's WBC Champion so any unification fight that can be made should be. Wilder has had 39 fights now, if he's not ready now for Joshua, he never will be. Even if he went in and beat another top 10 fighter, i don't think it'll make a huge difference because Wilder v Joshua is the fight everyone wants too see anyway.

Both guys need to get their next fight out of the way and make the fight. I see no reason why it can't happen after that.

That said, i could see it happening later in 2018 rather than early. If Haye beats Bellew, i see a Joshua v Haye fight being made before the Wilder fight. That will do insane numbers in the UK and generate huge money. We all know Joshua is a draw and Haye is still a very big draw in the UK too and a pretty much a household name like Joshua. I can't see them risking losing that potential money fight, incase Haye gets injured again or something if he fought someone else after Bellew. They will make that fight as soon as it's possible to in my opinion.
            Its not about being ready as much as making the fighters a little more comparable . You have one champion with a ho hum record and one with a great one and wont even have 24 fights if that when it happens . Joshua will have at least 2 more fights so you have to start asking who is Wilder going to fight after Stiverne ?

I believe Joshua will fight Ortiz next .

Comment

It is ridiculous that this fight was not made. These two guys should demand they be allowed to fight each other. I don't see how Wilder can touch Joshua. Wilder does have a puncher's chance. Both guys gas lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                I believe Joshua will fight Ortiz next .
                I'm not sure, Hearn said he believes Ortiz needs to be kicked out of the sport. I believe Ortiz is his WBA mandatory though? I could see Hearn trying to influence the WBA to do something about that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  I'm not sure, Hearn said he believes Ortiz needs to be kicked out of the sport. I believe Ortiz is his WBA mandatory though? I could see Hearn trying to influence the WBA to do something about that.
                  He back tracked on that .He actually called Ortiz guys and gave them advice on the situation .

Comment

Give him his time, he knows his are getting popped when training for Wilder. Joshua needs to properly cycle himself off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                      AJ would get his Roided ass whooped. I wonder how long Eddie will keep him protected

Do you have any self awareness whatsoever? Wilder has been wrapped in bubble wrap been his entire career. He turned professional at a time when Joshua first walked into a boxing gym, and since then he's fought a grand total of one ranked contender in his entire career.

Comment

Working...
                      X