Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Sooner or Later I'll Ram My Jab Down Wilder's Throat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm leaning more towards Joshua winning, but i don't think its gonna be a cake walk like alot of people think. Wilder has the power to hurt Joshua (Yes, if old Klitschko can hurt Joshua, so can wilder) and I believe he would go in for the kill if he had the chance. That being said, I think Joshua has the better boxing ability, Better chin, and better chance to win the fight. As a Mexican-American though, I have to root for my countryman!

Comment

Originally posted by xvG-MONEYvx View Post
      I'm leaning more towards Joshua winning, but i don't think its gonna be a cake walk like alot of people think. Wilder has the power to hurt Joshua (Yes, if old Klitschko can hurt Joshua, so can wilder) and I believe he would go in for the kill if he had the chance. That being said, I think Joshua has the better boxing ability, Better chin, and better chance to win the fight. As a Mexican-American though, I have to root for my countryman!
      I agree with that.

It's not like Joshua can't be hit and hurt or like he has a great defence. He's there to be hit, it's just that pretty much everyone he has fought has been nowhere close to his level. Wlad nearly had him out of there and Whyte hurt him, and they're the best two he's faced.

I'd pick him over Wilder, but i still give Wilder a very good shot at beating Joshua. Wilder is dangerous, there's no doubt about that.

Comment

I'll ram my fist down their throat, lmao. He's such a ****en overrated bum. His fans don't even think that he can beat Wilder. They just scream A side, lmao. AJ will never be seen as the hvw champion until he faces Wilder. They way that he inherited his two sorry ass titles was a farce. I hope Pulev's sorry ass beats the PED filled reject just because. Im really starting to not like the guy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          I'll ram my fist down their throat, lmao. He's such a ****en overrated bum. His fans don't even think that he can beat Wilder. They just scream A side, lmao. AJ will never be seen as the hvw champion until he faces Wilder. They way that he inherited his two sorry ass titles was a farce. I hope Pulev's sorry ass beats the PED filled reject just because. Im really starting to not like the guy at all.

If Joshua isn't validated as a champion now, what difference would beating an unproven paper titlist like Wilder make?

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
            Do you have any self awareness whatsoever? Wilder has been wrapped in bubble wrap been his entire career. He turned professional at a time when Joshua first walked into a boxing gym, and since then he's fought a grand total of one ranked contender in his entire career.
            Motha****a is dirty. He on that **** & its gonna be proven soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
              Motha****a is dirty. He on that **** & its gonna be proven soon.

Both of them are on roids, but what does that have to do with Wilder having such as laughably pathetic career?

Comment

Joshua: Sooner or Later I'll Ram My Jab Down Wilder's Throat! So what I take that to mean is that it won't be until the year 2037. You would rather wait till Wilder turns 70 in order to fight him right coward?

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                  If Joshua isn't validated as a champion now, what difference would beating an unproven paper titlist like Wilder make?
                  He isn't validated as a champion, foh. That's the problem. You Joshua fans think that's he's a champion and he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    He'sJoshua: Sooner or Later I'll Ram My Jab Down Wilder's Throat! So what I take that to mean is that it won't be until the year 2037. You would rather wait till Wilder turns 70 in order to fight him right coward?
                    He's the epitome of a reject trinket belt holder. I'm the draw and I don't need big fights except if the guy is old like Wlad or sorry like Martin.

Comment

Joshua has done great up to now with so few fights. Wilder has been around for years longer and never took on anyone as good as Klitschko.

However Joshua needs to fight Wilder the next fight after his current one to be a true champion. Both are ready. Any further delay one either side will point to one of them being a p*ssy

Comment

Working...
                      X