Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley has a better resume than Ward, Calzaghe, Canelo,Cotto, and many others..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a good record but no where near as good as you are making it. Pacquiao clearly beat him all 3 times beyond any doubt. He deserved to lose against Ruslin. He was badly hurt by Vargas. He was held to a draw by Chavez although he should have won.Beating Alexander is no great feat. Khan won every round against Alexander and Khan is nothing special. His resume might be as good as Cotto's resume. He lost too many fights and struggled too much with average boxers to equal the resumes of Canelo, Calzaghe and Ward. Ward and Calzaghe never lost and Canelo only lost once. These three boxers all have equal or greater wins than Bradley without all those loses. They took plenty of risks. Canelo just fought GGG and Ward just fought Kovalev so that should be risky enough for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Ducking Khan or not but what have the others done overall better than Bradley?
      -Be best in the division
      -Fight a very dangerous opponents.
      Just a couple

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
        Be best in the division
        Fight a very dangerous opponents.
        Just a couple
        When Bradley had the win vs Pac, didn't that make him the best in the division too?

Bradley also fought dangerous opponents, maybe even more. We should compare these killers the others faced to Bradley. Show me who these killers are.

Comment

"Floyd fans think he won"

#1 that's not true

#2 even if it was true why would that even matter?

Comment

When Bradley had the win vs Pac, didn't that make him the best in the division too?

Bradley also fought dangerous opponents, maybe even more. We should compare these killers the others faced to Bradley. Show me who these killers are.
            You keep saying Bradley beat pac as if it's fact not fiction lol. And Floyd was still an active boxer Tim has never been the best welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              "Floyd fans think he won"

#1 that's not true

#2 even if it was true why would that even matter?
              Dude! You know it's true. I saw some saying Bradley won. I remember that shit. I know Kev was one of them. There were others too.

It matters because it's a win that should count just like the Ward's win over Kovalev, Calzaghe's win over Hopkins, Cotto's win over Mosley, fights many people disagreed on who was the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                You keep saying Bradley beat pac as if it's fact not fiction lol. And Floyd was still an active boxer Tim has never been the best welterweight
                Bradley has a win over Pac. It sucks but it's true. Go check any place that displays his record. Just keeping it fair. I didn't think Ward beat Kovalev the first time, he got outboxed clearly. What done is done.

Comment

Ward and Cotto had a better career? Ok......explain how. Go! PPV isn't something to that should be added to greatness by the way.

I'm waiting on good explanations so please enlighten me. Some people thought Pac lost vs Bradley. I disagree but the win is there. People thought Ward lost to Kovalev the first fight and Cotto losing to Mosley. It works both ways.

I knew that. Doesn't change the fact that others don't agree with the fights and their outcome. Some dudes that know their **** even had Bradley winning. I have to respect that even if I disagree but they gave a good explanation why. Something that I haven't seen in this thread as to how Ward, Cotto, Canelo, Calzaghe, and others have done better with their wins.

You and many say Bradley lost vs Pac but yet I've been saying many thought Ward lost to Kovalev the first time. Many thought Cotto lost to Mosley. Many thought Canelo lost to Golovkin(another that Bradley has a better resume). You can't have your cake and eat it too.
                  You can't compare any of those fights to Pacquaio-Bradley because literally 1% of media and fans had Bradley winning.

Bradley's resume isn't even that good let alone better than some of those names you mentioned.

Comment

Dude! You know it's true. I saw some saying Bradley won. I remember that shit. I know Kev was one of them. There were others too.

It matters because it's a win that should count just like the Ward's win over Kovalev, Calzaghe's win over Hopkins, Cotto's win over Mosley, fights many people disagreed on who was the winner.
                    Dude, I don't know that.

An extremely small % of people on this site and in general had Bradley winning.

Substationally smaller than any example used above.

If you want to consider the "win" for Bradley legitimate then that's on you but don't expect other to include one of the biggest robberies of all time on a guy's resume.

Comment

if you are comparing frauds you have to be fair. bradleys "win" is better than wards "wins" over kovalev. they both lost in reality but since we are comparing like things bradley wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X