Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley has a better resume than Ward, Calzaghe, Canelo,Cotto, and many others..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley has a better resume than Ward, Calzaghe, Canelo,Cotto, and many others..

He took more risks than majority of boxers out there and yet he gets less respect. Such an underrated boxer.

Wins over....

Pacquiao - Floyd fans thought Bradley won.

Marquez - After his biggest win in his career(Pac).

Witter - In England. Something Ward never did during the Super Six.

Alexander - Undefeated, a big fight at the time although not that exciting thanks to Alexander. Bradley still outclassed him, you could tell Bradley was on another level.

Peterson - Undefeated. You guys don't like cheaters right? Peterson may of been on that stuff and Bradley still kicked his ass. I see how you guys hate on cheaters and praise Peterson *cough -PBP-*

Others on his resume are....

Vazquez - Decent boxer
    Vargas - Undefeated
    Rios - made him quit.
    Holt - After putting Torres to sleep.
    Casamayor - not prime but was a good boxer in his better days.
    Provo - in an exciting fight, the fight showed how much heart Bradley had.

His opponents on his whole resume had a combined record of 674 wins in 36 fights. Wins over two ATGs in Pacquiao and Marquez. Does Canelo? Does Ward? Does Cotto?

Did he sign with Haymon?

Comment

Uhh... Yikes.
      I like to think you're better than this.

Comment

Sirius people dont realize this but I remember when Devon "Black Lives Matter" Alexander was considered to be the man to step into FMW Jr's shoes. I personally thought he was going to.

8-4'd pacqiaou being generous to pacman.

Bradley made Marquez look slow. Too slick too athletic.

Peterson is a top notch pure boxer, juiced to the gills.

Rios was a question mark. As much of a Bradley fan as I am the fact was Rios gave him a hard fight. Rios was clearly out of shape and gave Bradley one hell of a fight until he gassed.

Provonikov a flat footed brawler with no skills. Anybody with a 1/10th decent jab beats him. Jesus even Mathysee outboxed him with his jab. But I guess your as good as the boxing community makes you out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Uhh... Yikes.
          Honestly does Canelo have a better win?

Comment

Uhh... Yikes.
            Can you explain why please? I know you're offended cause I put Ward. Please explain how Ward has better wins than Bradley? Make me see something that I haven't seen yet.

From the fights I've seen, Bradley even has the better skills than Ward and he outboxed better comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
              Sirius people dont realize this but I remember when Devon "Black Lives Matter" Alexander was considered to be the man to step into FMW Jr's shoes. I personally thought he was going to.

8-4'd pacqiaou being generous to pacman.

Bradley made Marquez look slow. Too slick too athletic.

Peterson is a top notch pure boxer, juiced to the gills.

Rios was a question mark. As much of a Bradley fan as I am the fact was Rios gave him a hard fight. Rios was clearly out of shape and gave Bradley one hell of a fight until he gassed.

Provonikov a flat footed brawler with no skills. Anybody with a 1/10th decent jab beats him. Jesus even Mathysee outboxed him with his jab. But I guess your as good as the boxing community makes you out to be.
              People probably do remember how high Alexander was back then but don't want to say it to win their argument. Alexander even outboxed Maidana much easier than Floyd.

I understand what you're saying about Provo but I'm giving Bradley props for that fight due to his heart, not his skills.

Comment

YOu do realize who created the thread right? Lol
                Uhh... Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  YOu do realize who created the thread right? Lol
                  Talk shit but I haven't seen anyone come up with a legit reason to counter my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    He took more risks than majority of boxers out there and yet he gets less respect. Such an underrated boxer.

Wins over....

Pacquiao - Floyd fans thought Bradley won.
                    couldnt make it past the pac bit.

the outrage over that bogus ''win'' vs pac almost led timmy to commit suicide. its on almost every ''worst decisions in boxing HISTORY'' list. thats why timmy barely won a rd ikn the following 24 rds.

i dont have anything against timmy. he wasnt a judge (if he were, i bet he would have given himself an L). he has muscles and heart but no power.

youre either an uber timmy fan boy, o hater of those you mentioned or a combo of both.

either way, one of the more ridiculous threads to be found in a boxing forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X