Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley has a better resume than Ward, Calzaghe, Canelo,Cotto, and many others..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    We can go round and round in circles but I get the feeling I'm not going to convince you. I'm happy to see that even posters that I never agree with feel the same way as I do. I will make one last attempt to take Peterson and Alexander out of the equation. The only person of significance Peterson beat was Khan. In yet another controversial decision. Amir Khan has been a running joke in boxing for the last 4 or 5 years. The only person Alexander beat of any significance was Marcos Maidana. You know who else beat Maidana? You guessed it, Amir Khan. The "running joke" I just mentioned. The "best at 140" wasn't good enough to boost his resume. Yes losing to Mayweather and Pacquiao did knocked Marquez down a notch. And I'm huge JMM fan. I thought about the 10 name but that's way too much effort at this point.

I might not convince you BUT, hopefully you'll reconsider using Alexander and Peterson as the basis of your argument. I happen to also like Peterson but I wouldn't use him as an example to boost anyone's resume. You had some good points but you haven't convinced me either. Cheers!
    I called you out to let's compare the whole list vs the whole list. You keep on doing what you accusing me of yet again. You think Ward, Cotto, Canelo, & Calzaghe beat only A game boxers?

Here is an article from this very own place that whoever won between Alexander and Bradley would be considered the best in the division. Whether me or you disagree with it is another thing.

http://www.boxingscene.com/bradley-a...s-belts--34881

If Marquez losing to Pac/Mayweather knocked him down a notch then do the same thing to the other boxers on the list. You keep having different standards on and on and on. Should Abraham go down an notch also for losing to Froch before Ward? Should Cotto go down a notch for losing to Floyd and Trout before Canelo? Should Kessler go down a notch to Ward cause he lost to Calzaghe and in a fight many thought he lost vs Froch? C'mon man!! You're making this too easy for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Floyd Mayweather after going super diva mode after beating De La Hoya went on to have a 25ish KO percentage. One of them was on Ortiz who was dumb, Hatton, and McGregor. Bradley had more in his career.

It's because Bradley didn't sell the lifestyle flashy shit that Floyd fans eat up. Floyd is out there praising Trump and they don't want to call him king coon like they do other people. Them seeing Floyd in fancy shit, it's like they living it too. Bradley is complete opposite.
      there you go with the race shlt again lol

and bradley had more what? kos? he started his career at 140 and has 1 ko at 147 of a fat lazy rios

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        there you go with the race shlt again lol

and bradley had more what? kos? he started his career at 140 and has 1 ko at 147 of a fat lazy rios
        It's the truth. Go to WorldStar Hip Hop and see the racism and the coon calling to people of color that think with logic.

Btw Rios was coming off one of his best wins in the Alvarado trilogy win. If he was lazy, that's on him. Bradley shouldn't take the blame for someone else's mistakes.

Comment

It's the truth. Go to WorldStar Hip Hop and see the racism and the coon calling to people of color that think with logic.

Btw Rios was coming off one of his best wins in the Alvarado trilogy win. If he was lazy, that's on him. Bradley shouldn't take the blame for someone else's mistakes.
          now youre just changing history, one of his best wins? alvarado lost 2 in a row vs ruslan and marquez, then was on crack in the 3rd fight lol

not tims fault but just saying.. so tim has more what than floyd?

Comment

now youre just changing history, one of his best wins? alvarado lost 2 in a row vs ruslan and marquez, then was on crack in the 3rd fight lol

not tims fault but just saying.. so tim has more what than floyd?
            I'm not changing history. It's what has been said and if you've seen the fights, they were entertaining for most of the rounds. People thought it was going to be a barn burner. As someone that's into boxing more than regular folks, I saw a victory for Rios before the third fight took place. But like I said, a lot of people saw it the other way as an exciting fight because of the ones prior. Even on here some people thought Alvarado was going to box his way to a decision.

I can probably find similar things with the other boxers too.....so careful with the standards you're putting on Bradley.

Comment

I'm not changing history. It's what has been said and if you've seen the fights, they were entertaining for most of the rounds. People thought it was going to be a barn burner. As someone that's into boxing more than regular folks, I saw a victory for Rios before the third fight took place. But like I said, a lot of people saw it the other way as an exciting fight because of the ones prior. Even on here some people thought Alvarado was going to box his way to a decision.

I can probably find similar things with the other boxers too.....so careful with the standards you're putting on Bradley.
              ok why are you so wrapped on rios still? lol i just dont get what you mean when you said "bradley had more" more what?

Comment

ok why are you so wrapped on rios still? lol i just dont get what you mean when you said "bradley had more" more what?
                You're the one that replied with Rios calling him fat and lazy. And your last comment was about Rios too. You knew I was going to expose your standards so now you're twisting it into thinking that I'm so wrapped by it.

Higher KO% than Floyd(after DLH). I was replying to a poster because he thinks Bradley would be loved more with a higher KO%. I gave him an example that Floyd was still loved even though he wasn't knocking people out.

Comment

You're the one that replied with Rios calling him fat and lazy. And your last comment was about Rios too. You knew I was going to expose your standards so now you're twisting it into thinking that I'm so wrapped by it.

Higher KO% than Floyd(after DLH). I was replying to a poster because he thinks Bradley would be loved more with a higher KO%. I gave him an example that Floyd was still loved even though he wasn't knocking people out.
                  Well Floyd was in his 4th weight class with hand problems. Can't even compare. Tim has 1 ko at 147

And you didn't expose anything. You said rios was off his best win yet Alvarado got kod by ruslan destroyed by Marquez and was on crack for the trilogy. It wasn't a great win at all

Comment

Well Floyd was in his 4th weight class with hand problems. Can't even compare. Tim has 1 ko at 147

And you didn't expose anything. You said rios was off his best win yet Alvarado got kod by ruslan destroyed by Marquez and was on crack for the trilogy. It wasn't a great win at all
                    I bet you casuals and a lot of boxing fans never looked at Floyd being in his 4th weight class. It's easily comparable but you want to twist it just like you're twisting my words. I said one of the best wins, not the best and not great either. You probably didn't remember the hype back then, people seem to have short term memory or it's most likely that they only follow a particular low number of boxers only instead of the sport total.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic
                      Pacquiao - Floyd fans thought Bradley won.

Wins over two ATGs in Pacquiao and Marquez.
                      Wtf...

Pâctârds exposing themselves acknowledging Floyd “fans” saying Bradley “won” (and which Bout ffs...lol)

So Floyd “fans saying” Bradley “won” merits your theory as a Pacboy?

Comment

Working...
                      X