Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Annex A is at the end of the contract and has nothing to do with protocol

STOP POSING THE SAME SHlT YOU IDIOT AND ACCEPT THAT YOU LOST.

FROM THE ****ING CONTRACT:

5) MAYWEATHER AND PACQUAIO AGREE THAT SECTIONS 5, 9-13, 16, 17(A)AND 21 OF THE UNITED STATES ANTI-DOPING AGENCY PROTOCOL FOR OLYMPIC AND PARALYMPIC MOVEMENT TESTING (THE "USADA PROTOCOL") SHALL CONSTITUTE THE PROCEDURAL RULES APPLICABLE TO ANY RESULTS MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER. THESE PROVISIONS SHALL APPLY ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY DO NOT CONFILCT WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS PROVISION SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.

NOW BE A GOOD LAD AND TELL ME WHAT SECTION 5 OF THE USADA PROTOCOL SAYS.

Don't duck it, bltch! You already know.
    Last edited by travestyny; 11-25-2017, 05:03 AM.

Comment

There has been nothing mentioned about a physician, only a paramedic, a paramedic IS NOT A PHYSICIAN, Floyd said himself it was just dehydration, so is floyd lieing, are the doctors covering for usada, if floyd is being dishonest how do you know he hasn't manipulated a doctor to sign off on his paperwork, sight unseen, the TUEC doesn't examine him, they're only going by the paperwork, either way floyd has a confession on tape saying it was dehydration, he offered that information, a confession like that would hold up in court
      1. No that wouldn't hold up in court, you idiot. LMAO. SHut up.

2. He said it was dehydration.

3. WADA said a retroactive TUE can be issued for...DEHYDRATION.

Again, that means you're done. Shut your dumb ass up.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        STOP POSING THE SAME SHlT YOU IDIOT AND ACCEPT THAT YOU LOST.

FROM THE ****ING CONTRACT:

NOW BE A GOOD LAD AND TELL ME WHAT SECTION 5 OF THE USADA PROTOCOL SAYS.

Don't duck it, bltch! You already know.
        results management services, NOT ANTI DOPING, GEE THAT WAS SO EASY TO SHOOT YOU DOWN IN FLAMES

Comment

1. No that wouldn't hold up in court, you idiot. LMAO. SHut up.

2. He said it was dehydration.

3. WADA said a retroactive TUE can be issued for...DEHYDRATION.

Again, that means you're done. Shut your dumb ass up.
          yeah it would hold up in court, yes it was mild dehydration, remember ellerbe, "nothing out of the ordinary" severe dehydration is very much out of the ordinary, yeah you can get a retro TUE for severe dehydration, for mild dehydration you drink fluids orally, gee, that was so hard aswell, you put up a very weak arguement gimp

Comment

There has been nothing mentioned about a physician, only a paramedic, a paramedic IS NOT A PHYSICIAN,
            So tell me...who fills out the TUE application?

Comment

results management services, NOT ANTI DOPING, GEE THAT WAS SO EASY TO SHOOT YOU DOWN IN FLAMES
              What are the procedural rules for the results management services, moron? Do you want to post what section 5 of the USADA protocol says, or do you want to keep ducking that?

Comment

yeah it would hold up in court, yes it was mild dehydration, remember ellerbe, "nothing out of the ordinary" severe dehydration is very much out of the ordinary, yeah you can get a retro TUE for severe dehydration, for mild dehydration you drink fluids orally, gee, that was so hard aswell, you put up a very weak arguement gimp
                1. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that he was speaking under oath.

2. Not only that, you moron, he said HE WAS DEHYDRATED. And...HE WAS DEHYDRATED. How stupid can you be?

3. One more time. 4 physicians agreed that he fit the bill for the TUE. You lose.

Comment

So tell me...who fills out the TUE application?

A doctor that wasn't there and didn't examine him, that will then make 4 doctors that didn't see him or examine him nuffy

Comment

What are the procedural rules for the results management services, moron? Do you want to post what section 5 of the USADA protocol says, or do you want to keep ducking that?
                    results management services ONLY, again I know you are simple and go to a SPECIAL school but try to keep up OK, so anything in all of those sections is USELESS if it has nothing to do with RESULTS MANAGEMENT, did that help you gimp, I hope so

Comment

results management services ONLY, again I know you are simple and go to a SPECIAL school but try to keep up OK, so anything in all of those sections is USELESS if it has nothing to do with RESULTS MANAGEMENT, did that help you gimp, I hope so
                      ONCE AGAIN, WHAT DOES SECTION 5(A) SAY?

IF THEY DIDN'T INCLUDE THAT AS PROCEDURAL RULES, YOU IDIOT, THEN IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN INCLUDED.

THE FIRST PROCEDURAL RULES STATES THAT THE WADA CODE WILL BE FOLLOWED, YOU COMPLETE MORON!

5. Choice of Rules
                      In conducting Testing and results management under this Protocol, USADA will apply the following rules and principles:
                      a. Articles of the Code set forth in Annex A, which is incorporated by reference into the USADA Protocol, shall apply in all cases.

WHAT DOES IN ALL CASES MEAN, "NUFFY"?

Comment

Working...
                      X