No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Notice it says without ever seeing the patient, so how hard would it be for a doctor to write up documentation to convince other doctors he was more ill than he actually was, I know you don't work and hang out in the basement all day with your dog collar and leather mask but ask any normal human if they've pulled a sickie and got a doctors certificate for the day off, yet they're not actually ill, you'd believe anything sucker
    Hard enough that the cheating coach SALAZAR wouldn't try it. That's what your idiot partner in blunders was trying to argue

The USADA and IAAF TUE process is very rigorous process. Medical doctors must submit substantial medical records to support an athlete’s request for a TUE. The medical professionals at the IAAF and/or USADA then closely scrutinize those documents. It is serious process and review. It is not a rubber stamp that can be easily manipulated.
    YOU TWO CLOWNS JUST MADE BLUNDER AFTER BLUNDER.

Comment

• Originally posted by shape up View Post
      ask any normal human if they've pulled a sickie and got a doctors certificate for the day off, yet they're not actually ill, you'd believe anything sucker
      This ****ing moron just compared getting a TUE to calling in sick for work. I'm done. You are the biggest moron here bar none!!!! Lmaooooo!!!! You should be banned for stupidity!

Let that be a lesson. That's what happens when you get hit with facts. Your idiotic statements crumble and only pure shlt comes out of your mouth, you moron. LMAO. You're done, clown.
      Last edited by travestyny; 11-25-2017, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        what does his actions at a weigh-in have to do with dehydration nuffy?
        Well why would you compare him to fluid, his fight was cancelled, he was genuinely I'll, fluid wasnt

Comment

This ****ing moron just compared getting a TUE to calling in sick for work. I'm done. You are the biggest moron here bar none!!!! Lmaooooo!!!! You should be banned for stupidity!

Let that be a lesson. That's what happens when you get hit with facts. Your idiotic statements crumble and only pure shlt comes out of your mouth, you moron. LMAO. You're done, clown.
          All fluid needed was a Dr that would write a good fictional story for him, it's simple gimp

Comment

Hard enough that the cheating coach SALAZAR wouldn't try it. That's what your idiot partner in blunders was trying to argue

YOU TWO CLOWNS JUST MADE BLUNDER AFTER BLUNDER.
            They rubber stamped it in 1 day, so rigorous yet so, so fast, ASTOUNDING

Comment

• So ufc208 was February 11 2017 yet the investigation into the situation took them 3 or so months to complete, June 9 was the date the result was released, yet fluids was done in 1 day

Comment

Well why would you compare him to fluid, his fight was cancelled, he was genuinely I'll, fluid wasnt
                You are far too stupid to realize that you are making my point.

He was gravely ill. Deathly ill. And the NSAC said he was physically fit to compete in a professional MMA fight.

So take your "NSAC physical as proof" bullshlt and shove it up your ass

I told you that you are too stupid for this. You're done.

Comment

So ufc208 was February 11 2017 yet the investigation into the situation took them 3 or so months to complete, June 9 was the date the result was released, yet fluids was done in 1 day
                  Go tell Ian McCall that.

He reported that he had the TUE in one week.

http://severemma.com/2017/02/ian-mcc...-bags-ufc-208/

And being that the fight was canceled, there was no rush.

Go play in traffic, kid. You're done.

Comment

• Oh look at this-------I was quite surprised to hear USADA had granted Cris Cyborg a retroactive TUE for her spironolactone use, since USADA’s official policy appears to rule it out. Her use was for a chronic (not acute/emergency) condition, and she had time to apply for a TUE, but didn’t. That would seem to rule her out of receiving a retroactive TUE under the rules on USADA’s site.

It turns out that the official USADA policy for TUEs doesn’t apply to UFC athletes. As part of USADA’s deal with the UFC, athletes who fight for the promotion don’t have to meet the same standards as other athletes overseen by USADA.------- that's also substantive change, they make a habit of it I see

Comment

• PEDs are a part of the game get over it
                      Self promoting fighters like Floyd or the Klits had to minimze the risks

Comment

Working...
                      X