No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    AGAIN, that is NOT an answer. That is just a DEFLECTION!!!!

What I mean AGAIN, is that YOU, yes YOU, cannot think of why the TUEC would even consider Floyd's simple dehydration of nothingness to be even considered.

I on the other hand can!

Actually, you really need to read my responses more carefully instead of getting your panties in a bunch.

Again, you C-3PO (some idiot on a boxing message board) don't get to decide whether Floyd deserved a TUE. A board of doctors more qualified than you already did that. And they did it without knowing it was Floyd's case they were reviewing.

But, even if I humor you, it has to be understood that if you are implying any impropriety, I'd argue that not granting a TUE would be more indication of something underhanded than granting it.

and NO, criteria 3 & 4 is invalid for Floyd. You just admitted that you do not understand 3 & 4!

Actually, I do understand them. And reasons why they DO APPLY have already been discussed here many, many times. The problem is it is YOU who doesn't understand them. And you also don't understand that you don't get to make those calls, the physicians on the TUEC do.

and how many times do you need to DEFLECT? It doesn't matter that a person commented or not prior to Hauser's report! Even though people did question the IV being received way before Hauser's report but who cares?

Yeah, it does matter. Iole published the same info 4 months before. I have been asking that questions for weeks now and not only have none of you butthurts even dared to try and answer it directly, but you have been reduced to arguing that zero reaction to the exact same info published 4 months earlier is no reason to think anything is wrong when it was republished later, that we are to simply assume that agendas and bias had nothing to do with it.

You are the ONLY one asking this silly question.

And you and the rest of the butthurts continue to run from it like scalded mutts. Truth is, I can explain exactly what process a TUEC went thru to arrive at their decision. Anyone who reads and understands the code and has a knowledge of what happened that day can easily put 2 and 2 together. But, I refuse to go any more indepth because

A) I don't have to since you morons have already been clubbed more brutally than baby seals with the facts

and

B) you refuse to be honest and answer a simple question and I see no reason to school you any further; your continued wallowing in ignorance is more appropriate, I think.

And you are in here LYING too. Because if you actually had a link that proves you were discussing the IV in May 2015, I am sure we would have seen it by now.

You are lying like a two year old caught wetting the bed.

FAIL

All of those questions have been answered previously in this thread.

But, not this one:

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?
    Last edited by koolkc107; 11-23-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

AGAIN, that is NOT an answer. That is just a DEFLECTION!!!!

What I mean AGAIN, is that YOU, yes YOU, cannot think of why the TUEC would even consider Floyd's simple dehydration of nothingness to be even considered.

I on the other hand can!

and NO, criteria 3 & 4 is invalid for Floyd. You just admitted that you do not understand 3 & 4!

and how many times do you need to DEFLECT? It doesn't matter that a person commented or not prior to Hauser's report! Even though people did question the IV being received way before Hauser's report but who cares?

You are the ONLY one asking this silly question.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      I did respond like 5 times to this DEFLECTION!!!

AGAIN, it does NOT matter. Hauser gave us much more information that Kevin Iole.

and again, YES, I brought up, why was USADA allowing Floyd to get IVs. Others did too. There were threads on this subject both here and elsewhere.

but I said all this already ... DEFLECTOR!!!!!

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      FAIL

All of those questions have been answered previously in this thread.

But, not this one:

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?

You wrote a lot but actually you wrote NOTHING!!!!

All you said is that Floyd met the criteria because USADA's TUEC provided a BS RETRO TUE

but that is what we are arguing about.
      How can USADA have given Floyd a BS RETRO TUE when Floyd was NOT even dehydrated!!!!

How come others go thru a thorough vetting process for RETRO TUEs but they rubber stamped it for Floyd?

Ian McCall even went to the hospital, Novitsky and others witnessed him throwing up and his doctor said he can DIE......

YET, USADA took months not a day to rubber stamp the BS RETRO TUE like they did for Floyd!!!

There are other examples too where USADA took a while for a RETRO TUE.

We have the numbers on our side.
      We have Floyd's examination by NSAC - no issues (see vitals also)
      We have Floyd's vital signs - All Normal
      We have Floyd's weight for 30 days - Rock solid stable.
      We have Floyd's pre-fight form - No medical issues!
      We know Floyd makes weight EASILY
      We know that Floyd's excuses are BS
      - giving urine
      - giving blood ~10 days before
      - a little bit at the gym to stay sharp

WADA says IVs are for severe cases not mild or moderate. Use an alternative.
      Floyd was drinking (alternative) adequately!!!

Floyd weighed the same after drinking adequately after the weigh-in.

YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY Floyd getting a BS RETRO TUE so you hide behind the TUEC that is established by USADA.

USADA knows that Floyd requested for a RETRO TUE!!

USADA is allowed to speak to their own TUEC!!!!

Add 1 + 1 = 2 not IV

and I said it several times now. People have posted about this BEFORE Hauser's report but with his report, more information came out and more people understood than prior to that.

Kevin Iole basically said that it is allowed per rules BUT if you watch the Floyd Hype video, even the media was still having questions and having their doubts!!!

Comment

Nope. koolkc107 is WRONG!!!

1) Must meet the criteria to even get a TUE for an IV ... Floyd was able to drink fluids - Alternative and was adequately hydrated that no IV would be required!!!!

2) Unless you explain yourself, NO, those criteria for RETRO TUE didn't fit Floyd's circumstances!

criteria 3 and 4, I already explained, it's not.

criteria 2. What is so "exceptional" of someone being "just dehydrated (Ellerbe's response) " after a weigh-in

when the MAJORITY of those who are in combat sports, dehydrate/drain themselves a lot more than Floyd.

and Floyd agrees with me!!!

Tooli is an imbecile, for the last 20 pages all he has done is embarrass himself, tooli couldn't prove a cow eats grass, fluids video says it all, his urine was dark, it was just rehydration, nothing out of the ordinary, some athletes use pedialytes, yeah, the clean athletes, not the ped cheats

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          Tooli is an imbecile, for the last 20 pages all he has done is embarrass himself, tooli couldn't prove a cow eats grass, fluids video says it all, his urine was dark, it was just rehydration, nothing out of the ordinary, some athletes use pedialytes, yeah, the clean athletes, not the ped cheats
          Koolie and Trav and Do Nothing all hide behing USADA's TUEC. They have NOTHING!!!

Here is Alex Ariza just a couple of days to the weigh in. Does he say that his fighter Floyd has over-trained and going to come in at the weigh-in under weight and drained or is he saying this about Floyd's opponent, Manny?

Ariza said Pacquiao's face looks drawn to him. He said he would not be surprised if Pacquiao is three to four pounds under the 147-pound weight limit.

"Overtrained," Ariza surmised. "It's not a good look."

Even after the fight, Ariza comments on Manny not being in the best form NOT about Floyd's supposed medical issues. Does this make any sense? Nope!

Ariza
          The truth is Manny looked like [expletive]. They brought him in at 152 pounds and he looked like [expletive]. He wasn't physically strong, he wasn't quick, and he wasn't explosive

and the Floyd fans cannot explain how can Floyd be so dehydrated when ...... :

FLOYD MAYWEATHER REVEALS HIS PLANS FOR FINAL DAYS LEADING UP TO PACQUIAO SHOWDOWN

"I'm just at home relaxing...watching playoff basketball, watching movies, and just, you know, go to the gym a little bit and shake out...meditate, sit down, cool out," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who talked about what's in store for him in the final days leading up to his May 2 showdown with Manny Pacquiao"

Comment

You wrote a lot but actually you wrote NOTHING!!!!

No, I wrote more than enough, but you understood nothing

All you said is that Floyd met the criteria because USADA's TUEC provided a BS RETRO TUE but that is what we are arguing about.

No, the OP is about why all Floyd cheat theories ultimately fail...and they all have so far. And the reason they fail is because the only reason we even know about the IV is because Floyd filed the retro TUE to remain WADA compliant. USADA didn't give a damn about the IV per se since they are LEGAL in Nevada. USADA was hired to make sure nobody used PEDS and they did that. Floyd took the EXTRA STEP to remain WADA compliant, as he has since 2010 when he started testing and began compiling his ABP.

How can USADA have given Floyd a BS RETRO TUE when Floyd was NOT even dehydrated!!!!

Because

A) a medical professional thought he did indeed need an IV

and

B) even if Floyd wasn't severely dehydrated, there are 3 other situations listed for the granting of a retroactive TUE and Floyd met some or all of them.

All you have to do is understand the WADA codes to see Floyd complied. Your problem is you don't understand them; instead, you cherry-pick sections out of context to support wild conspiracy theories that cannot hold up to any scrutiny.

We have the numbers on our side.
            We have Floyd's examination by NSAC - no issues (see vitals also)
            We have Floyd's vital signs - All Normal
            We have Floyd's weight for 30 days - Rock solid stable.
            We have Floyd's pre-fight form - No medical issues!
            We know Floyd makes weight EASILY
            We know that Floyd's excuses are BS
            - giving urine
            - giving blood ~10 days before
            - a little bit at the gym to stay sharp

All of this is MOOT.

Floyd met one or more of the criteria to get granted a retroactive TUE review by the TUEC. The TUEC did their due diligence using A BLIND CASE FILE and found that Floyd met the criteria to be granted a TUE. WADA has had this info since May 2015 and must concur since there has been NOTHING from them that indicates otherwise.

See, everything you say above could be true (and there ARE DEFINITE REASONS TO THINK SOME OF THE ABOVE IS INACCURATE) and that still doesn't equal Floyd cheating

That is what you are not getting.

WADA says IVs are for severe cases not mild or moderate. Use an alternative. Floyd was drinking alternative adequately!!!

Floyd weighed the same after drinking adequately after the weigh-in.

Here we go again.

YOU DON'T GET TO SAY WHAT IS ADEQUATE OR WHAT FLOYD'S CONDITION WAS.

None of us do, really. The paramedic made that call and every other professional involved medical or otherwise has concurred.

YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY Floyd getting a BS RETRO TUE so you hide behind the TUEC that is established by USADA.

USADA knows that Floyd requested for a RETRO TUE!!

USADA is allowed to speak to their own TUEC!!!!

Add 1 + 1 = 2 not IV

Sure I can.

I have many times in this thread.

And again, all you have to do is read the code for TUEs and realize the language and intent of the ISTUE to figure out what those physicians making the decision on the TUEC were thinking. There is nothing nefarious about it. But it might seems so if you are ignorant of a few things and Hauser was counting on that when he did his smear campaign.

and I said it several times now. People have posted about this BEFORE Hauser's report but with his report, more information came out and more people understood than prior to that.

Kevin Iole basically said that it is allowed per rules BUT if you watch the Floyd Hype video, even the media was still having questions and having their doubts!!!

I didn't ask what "people" did before Hauser's report.

I asked what YOU said or did when you read Iole's report.

And I asked you to document that if you could.

You have not.

Not once.

Yet, you want me to answer every piece of posted bullshyt and flat out lies that YOU POST, right?

FAIL

Don't forget to honestly answer this:

Comment

So what you are saying is:

Travestyny understands that there was NOTHING exceptional about Floyd being dehydrated since a MAJORITY of athletes in combat sports are MORE DEHYDRATED/DRAINED than Floyd and even Floyd admits to that right after getting the BANNED IV!!!

When Travestyny cannot respond, as is the case here, he DEFLECTs!

Floyd and Ellerbe admit that Floyd makes weight EASILY.

Exceptional?
              Ellerbe said it was "Just dehydration"

Floyd:

ADP02 back to his old tricks. Trying to put words in people's mouths and making assumptions. Let me put you right back in your grave, bltch.

1. MOST OF YOUR PROOF COMES FROM A ****ING NSAC PHYSICAL. In case you couldn't remember, NSAC APPROVED A MAN TO FIGHT WHO WAS SO EXTREMELY DEHYDRATED THAT A DOCTOR SAID HE COULD HAVE DIED!!! DID YOU LET THAT SINK IN? LET'S TRY THAT AGAIN. A DYING MAN PASSED THE NSAC PHYSICAL AND WAS CLEARED TO FIGHT. YOUR NSAC PHYSICAL BULLSHlT JUST WENT OUT OF THE WINDOW!!!!

2. STAYING WITH McCALL FOR A SEC, USADA HAD NO REASON TO RUSH HIS APPLICATION BECAUSE HE WAS PULLED OUT OF THE FIGHT. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HERE IS WHAT YOU DUCKED ABOUT MY POST ABOUT IAN McCALL. YOU DIDN'T COMMENT ON THIS AT ALL. IN THE VIDEO HE SAYS TWICE THAT HE WAS GRANTED THE TUE. USADA POSTED THAT IT WAS ACCEPTED MONTHS LATER. I'M NOT SURE AT WHAT POINT USADA REVEALS GRANTING TUES, BUT AGAIN, IAN MCCALL, JUST ABOUT A WEEK AFTER THE INCIDENT I THINK, SAID HE WAS ALREADY GRANTED THE TUE. I GAVE YOU THE ****ING VIDEO AND YOU DIDN'T RESPOND.

3. 30 day weight doesn't mean anything. We know De La Hoya's 30 day weight was "rock solid" yet he needed an IV.

4. That Mayweather doesn't lose a lot of weight means nothing. Already showed you that he was dehydrated for the Mosley fight. The same Mayweather that doesn't lose lots of weight. I've asked you over and over if becoming dehydrated at some point during camp and never rehydrating properly could be the issue, and you duck this because you have no response. NONE.

5. Aint that grande. You believe 1 doctor in the Pacquiao case.....one doctor who was in Pacquiao's dressing room and attempted to shoot him up with TORADOL for an injury THAT HE WENT ON RECORD SAYING DIDN'T EXIST AT THE TIME, YET YOU HAVE TROUBLE BELIEVING 3 INDEPENDENT DOCTORS WHO DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE APPLICATION WAS FOR FLOYD MAYWEATHER. YOU ****ING HYPOCRITICAL BlTCH!!!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD DEBATE OVER PACQUIAO'S SHOULDER INJURY NEXT. YOU'VE ALREADY BURIED YOURSELF THERE, HAVEN'T YOU????

6. You still keep ducking. So now I see you went on record saying Mayweather was NOT DEHYDRATED AT ALL. Great!!!! That makes this even easier. So he paid off:

A. The DCO
              B. The paramedic
              C. His physician
              D. USADA in general (and however many people that had to go thru)
              E. The TUEC members (3 independent doctors)
              F. And WADA.....?

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT IF YOU THINK ALL OF THESE EN****** WERE PAID OFF AND THAT WAS THE PLAN FOR THIS BIG CHEATING SCHEME. GET THE **** OUT OF HERE. AGAIN, WHAT YOU'VE DUCKED IS......

USADA COULD HAVE SIMPLY TOLD HIM WHEN THEY WERE COMING. NO NEED TO DOCUMENT THE IV OR EVEN BE PRESENT FOR IT. NO REASON FOR A TUE. NOTHING WRITTEN DOWN. NO REVELATION TO PACQUIAO, NSAC, THE MEDIA. IF FLOYD GETS CAUGHT, IT'S ONLY ON HIM, NOT USADA.

INSTEAD OF....

USADA HELPS HIM CHEAT, PAYS OFF A SHlTLOAD OF PEOPLE SO NO ONE TELLS, UPLOADS ALL OF THE DETAILS FOR THEIR SCHEME TO ADAMS TO BE REVEALED TO WADA AND ANY OTHER ADO, OPENING THEMSELVES UP TO BE FOUND GUILTY OF WRONGDOING IF ANYONE SNITCHES, MAKING IT HARDER FOR MAYWEATHER TO PASS THE TEST WITH A SAMPLE FROM BEFORE THE IV, IF THE LAB REPORTS MAYWEATHER FAILING, MAYWEATHER COULD THEN SHOW PROOF THAT USADA HELPED AND SHlT WOULD HIT THE FAN, THIS WOULD BE THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN SPORTS HISTORY...

ALL FOR MAYWEATHER AND HIS MEASLY $150,000.

WE DON'T NEED POSTERS LIKE YOU. THE LIBRARY HAS PLENTY OF FANTASY STORIES.

ALL OF YOUR BULLSHlT HAS BEEN DEALT WITH MULTIPLE TIMES. NO ONE WITH A BRAIN IS GOING TO BELIEVE SOMEONE WHO HAS STATED:

1. Mayweather could have kept his HT levels perpetualy high for 2 months AND THUS HAS BEEN CHEATING THE ABP FOR OVER 5 YEARS!

2. Mayweather cycles off of PED's before testing...but cycles on during testing.

3. Mayweather could have contaminated his sample and then contaminated all available collection vessels without drawing the attention of WADA and the independent labs.

4. A man that can't admit that he was wrong about even the Salazar case and backed down like a bltch. A man that can't admit that he was wrong about the DCO not being required to take the SPG of the sample and backed down like a bltch. A man who leaves out information, like you left out that if the sample is contaminated they get a new sample. His way to get around the required SPG is to say it was a contaminated partial sample and there were no more collection vessels!!! lmaoo!!!!!

5. A man who actually believes that if an athlete supplies the required 90ml of urine for testing, then the SPG can't be checked! I mean seriously, that is probably the dumbest thing you've said here...and you've said a lot of dumb shlt!!!

It's over!!! Shut the **** up. All of your shlt has been destroyed here!

Comment

Koolie and Trav and Do Nothing all hide behing USADA's TUEC. They have NOTHING!!!

Here is Alex Ariza just a couple of days to the weigh in. Does he say that his fighter Floyd has over-trained and going to come in at the weigh-in under weight and drained or is he saying this about Floyd's opponent, Manny?

Even after the fight, Ariza comments on Manny not being in the best form NOT about Floyd's supposed medical issues. Does this make any sense? Nope!

and the Floyd fans cannot explain how can Floyd be so dehydrated when ...... :

FLOYD MAYWEATHER REVEALS HIS PLANS FOR FINAL DAYS LEADING UP TO PACQUIAO SHOWDOWN

"I'm just at home relaxing...watching playoff basketball, watching movies, and just, you know, go to the gym a little bit and shake out...meditate, sit down, cool out," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who talked about what's in store for him in the final days leading up to his May 2 showdown with Manny Pacquiao"
                They don't care that the rules were broken, they only care they their idol Fluid IVayweather was able to worm his way out of it, the lance armstrong of boxing, he says one thing but does the opposite

Comment

They don't care that the rules were broken, they only care they their idol Fluid IVayweather was able to worm his way out of it, the lance armstrong of boxing, he says one thing but does the opposite
                  You're another one who said some of the most stupid shlt about this topic here. Stop crying. You've failed. It's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    You're another one who said some of the most stupid shlt about this topic here. Stop crying. You've failed. It's over.
                    This coming from the imbecile that posts reasons you can get a TUE, but ignores the criteria required to get one and ignores the requirements around home visits and alternative treatments, your a fanboy through and through, gimp

Comment

This coming from the imbecile that posts reasons you can get a TUE, but ignores the criteria required to get one and ignores the requirements around home visits and alternative treatments, your a fanboy through and through, gimp
                      Telling lies isn’t going to help you, you moron. I’ve posted both for you, as has Kool. You’re just too stupid to understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X