Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• original post stated that floyd has the frame to fight at 160.

you said to show where floyd is close to 160 and that's why i posted that video.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      im cutting your post out because im afraid ??? yet i posted the link the that thread LOL!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...718087&page=18
      You ****ing ******. I posted your quote many pages back that IS a link to the thread you absolute idiot.

Do you know how this shlt works???

Click on the littler arrow in your quotation here, genius. See where it takes you

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      notice how i never said he was 160 or even near it???

IT'S LIKE MAGIC, ISN'T IT???? GODDAMN YOU ARE DUMB. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE AND YOU JUST LEARNED THAT? DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU EVERYTHING? IS THAT WHY YOU KEPT ASKING ME TO BUMP IT WHEN I KEPT TELLING YOU I ALREADY POSTED YOUR QUOTE SO ALL CAN SEE IT, YOU ****ING DOPE! GODDAMN YOU ARE DUMB!

Comment

original post stated that floyd has the frame to fight at 160.

you said to show where floyd is close to 160 and that's why i posted that video.
        Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        the original question from you was to show where floyd is close to 160. we're not talking about fight night weight in this conversation here and you know it that's why you wont bump that thread.
        OH REALLY...HERE IS THE POST THAT HE KEEPS QUOTING:

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        1. I want you to go find me any official or unofficial weight where mayweather was anywhere close to 160. what did he weigh for dela hoya when he was allowed to go up to 154? What did he weight for canelo?

fight night weights:
        Someone posted the fight night weight for canelo. It was 150 that should be enough to dispel all of your bull****.

but but but.......he rehydrates to 160! Lol you two idiots.

SO ASKING ABOUT 160 WASN'T ABOUT FIGHT NIGHT WEIGHTS? OH THAT'S RIGHT, I just typed about his weight for de la hoya, canelo, and about his rehydration to 160 BECAUSE I MEANT HOW MUCH HE WEIGHS IN THE WWE OR AFTER A YEAR LONG VACATION!

Owned!

Comment

the original post stated that floyd has the frame to fight at 160 where as pac doesnt. you got all butt hurt and started accusing that poster of saying floyd is 160.

Comment

and that was a thread backfired by spoon so it should give you every reason to bump it but you didnt want too because in that thread you also got exposed!!

WAIT WAIT WAIT. WHATTTTTT? I DIDN'T WANT TO BUMP IT BECAUSE I GOT EXPOSED. ****ING LIAR. HERE IS MORE PROOF THAT YOU'RE A LIAR.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Bump, bump, bumpity bumpppppp!!!!!

So it seems that Max was only right about one thing....Pac's managers told Pac not to fight Crawford.

Pacquiao to Max: "Yo, Max. Tell me how my ass taste!"

This Epic Failure brought to you by Spoon....The NSB leader in

Epic Failure!!!

WHO IS THAT BUMPING THE THREAD ON THE LAST PAGE, F@G. YEA. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.

YOU'RE OFFICIALLY DEAD NOW. **** OFF, ZOMBIE BOY!

R.I.P.

Comment

PS. HOW'D YOU LIKE THAT ASSKICKING, BlTCH. LMAOOOOO. HOPE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                1. I think you would need to go look at a lot more scales to find this information out.

2. Symptoms of chronic dehydration will begin to appear when the body loses as little as two to three percent of total body water.
                http://www.waterbenefitshealth.com/s...hydration.html

3. Still waiting for proof that he's anywhere near 160. You must know this. Show us!
                "show proof that he's anywhere near 160"

Comment

• LMAOOOOO. I'M GETTING MESSAGES THAT WESTERNCHIMP IS DELETING POSTS NOW. LMAOOO. DID I MAKE YOU BACK TRACK AND DELETE THAT LAST POST?

LMAOOO. IT'S OK, LITTLE GUY. IT'S OVER. GO CUDDLE YOUR PACMAN DOLL

You're done.

Comment

• Originally posted by westernchamp View Post
                    "show proof that he's anywhere near 160"
                    Originally posted by westernchamp View Post
                    notice how i never said he was 160 or even near it???
                    i never said floyd was 160?????? Can you show me where i said floyd was 160?
                    first of all, i never said floyd is near 160.

it's over. Give up, f@g.

Comment

cut out your post because im afraid??? there was no point in posting the whole post!!! i posted the link to the thread when you were scared to do it so what am i trying to hide here?? LOL!!

you're the one picking and choosing which post to show when i asked you numerous time to just bump the thread. shows where you stand on this, LOL!!

and that was a thread backfired by spoon so it should give you every reason to bump it but you didnt want too because in that thread you also got exposed!!
                      scared to bump the thread to exposed me. instead went and pick and choose which post in that thread to show to fit your agenda. now that i posted the link to that thread, comes back and claim that i got exposed. yup, sounds about right. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X