• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Let's try this:

150 on Fight night according to the scale:

Claims to be 149 on this night:

Ok, you got eyes? Does he appear to be 10lbs bigger on the bottom than on the top? You going to argue those 10lbs are in his chicken legs?

You can't win. Just stop. It's boring owning you two clowns who are good for nothing but trolling and hating because you have no lives.

If you respond, I'd like your honest opinion. Does he appear to be 10lbs heavier on the bottom? What do you say?
    150 against canelo was bullshiet -> http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=690943

149 against pacquiao was also bullshiet. Remember he was so badly dehydrated that he needed an IV? right? why does he refuse to give fight night weights?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      i never said floyd was 160?????? can you show me where i said floyd was 160? bruh, go get some fresh air first.

once again, you posted that floyd "reported" that he was 149.

so i asked you floyd's weight (the one just makes up) or his real actual weight. so until you can me his real actual weight, keep the name calling to yourself. why would you offer that there's various sources for pac but not floyd?
      You know what you are good at? Being a b*tch. 3 times I've asked you to step up.

1. You claimed someoneeee had an alt. I called you out and told you to state who you were talking about and stop being a b*tch.

*Crickets chirping*

2. You claimed I posted a picture and got clowned for it. I called you out and told you to stop spreading lies like a woman or prove it:

*Crickets Chirping*

3. Now you don't know what to say. But but but...I never said he was 160. THEN WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SAYING? THE CONVERSATION WAS ABOUT A POSTER SAYING HE WAS 160. YOU JUMPED IN AND NOW UR TRYING TO B*TCH OUT.

Damn, man, just because they cut off your balls so you could sing like a b*tch doesn't mean you have to post like one here.
      Last edited by travestyny; 07-26-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        150 against canelo was bullshiet -> http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=690943

149 against pacquiao was also bullshiet. Remember he was so badly dehydrated that he needed an IV? right? why does he refuse to give fight night weights?
        Bull**** because of what? You have any solid proof besides being one of the biggest haters here?

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          wake me up when Messi wins a World Cup for his country or an Argentinian boxer as great as Floyd. Baldomir was baddasss
          I see. You got owned. Thx.

Comment

Bull**** because of what? You have any solid proof besides being one of the biggest haters here?
            1) Is Floyd the only fighter in boxing history to lose weight after a weigh in?
            2) Is Floyd the only person in history to be badly dehydrated for losing three pounds?

Answer those.

Comment

1) Is Floyd the only fighter in boxing history to lose weight after a weigh in?
              2) Is Floyd the only person in history to be badly dehydrated for losing three pounds?

Answer those.
              1. I think you would need to go look at a lot more scales to find this information out.

2. Symptoms of chronic dehydration will begin to appear when the body loses as little as two to three percent of total body water.
              http://www.waterbenefitshealth.com/s...hydration.html

3. Still waiting for proof that he's anywhere near 160. You must know this. Show us!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                You gotta hand it to Spoon. He can literally ruin every thread on this website in < 10 posts.
                "
                Firstly, don't blame me for your TMT boys who want to derail this awesome thread. 2ndly, this thread is on fire by the way. When I make threads. TMT boys, you and the rest of NSB come out and enter. ( by the thousands)

So, your opinion is not accurate, it's more like how it's always been. A must see thread. And off course you have no opinion of the thread topic as always, contributing to trashing the place with nonsensical banter.

But as you can see this thread is far reaching. No TMT hood **** can't stop the truth max is preaching.

# I make awesome threads boxing fans love

Cheers buddy boy!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-26-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

You know what you are good at? Being a b*tch. 3 times I've asked you to step up.

1. You claimed someoneeee had an alt. I called you out and told you to state who you were talking about and stop being a b*tch.

*Crickets chirping*

2. You claimed I posted a picture and got clowned for it. I called you out and told you to stop spreading lies like a woman or prove it:

*Crickets Chirping*

3. Now you don't know what to say. But but but...I never said he was 160. THEN WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SAYING? THE CONVERSATION WAS ABOUT A POSTER SAYING HE WAS 160. YOU JUMPED IN AND NOW UR TRYING TO B*TCH OUT.

Damn, man, just because they cut off your balls so you could sing like a b*tch doesn't mean you have to post like one here.
                  see what i mean, completely change the subject! lmao!!!

first of all, i never said floyd is near 160. and the poster you had a conversation with prior to me quoting you, never said floyd was at 160. you made a post stating that pac was heavier than floyd on fight night so that poster asked you to show proof, he said there's no way floyd was smaller than pac on fight night when floyd has the frame to fight at 160. thats when you posted this --

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Mayweather reported his weight as 149 and Pacquiao's at 152, I believe. There are also various other sources that point to Pacquiao being at 152.

Floyd has never, ever been as high as 160. Wasn't his 1 month out weight at like 150 or something like that?
                  thats when i asked you floyd's weight (the one he makes up) or the real official weight.

so once again, i suggest you keep the name calling to youself, smart guy.

Comment

I see. You got owned. Thx.
                    Hey don't get mad because Thurman whooped Diego Chaves or Oscar Valdez destroying Adrian Rueda, or worse, Postol whooping Matthysse. It's probably because Messi can't win world cups that has jinxed these fighters, but hey, catchweights always works a charm for Pac when sanctioned bouts are at 147 and avoiding Thurman. I mean I give Pac credit to had finally faced Mayweather, but we all saw that outcome and salt water and basketball two months later

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Firstly, don't blame me for your TMT boys who want to derail this awesome thread. 2ndly, this thread is on fire by the way. When I make threads. TMT boys, you and the rest of NSB come out and enter. ( by the thousands)

So, your opinion is not accurate, it's more like how it's always been. A must see thread. And off course you have no opinion of the thread topic as always, contributing to trashing the place with nonsensical banter.

But as you can see this thread is far reaching. No TMT hood **** can't stop the truth max is preaching.

# I make awesome threads boxing fans love

Cheers buddy boy!
                      I love it when you make threads. Free commercials for making Top Rank and Pac clowns. I think Singsurrat and Torrecampo made rap albums called "Well THere's Always Roids Thereafter!"

Comment

Working...
                      X