• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    "show me where floyd is close to 160".

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...718087&page=18

Comment

when he gets stuck on a post and cant answer.. all of a sudden one of the alts comes in. its a pattern. look at those names, they only post in the same thread that he post in LOL.

and when he cant answer a post, he'll be gone for the whole day, but he's not actually away from the computer, he's in other old threads looking thru old post from you that he can bring up and nitpick about an error in spelling or grammar and then he'll use that against you.

and when he starts challenging you to an account ban, just simply move on. you dont want to get caught up with him when he starts bringing that bs up. then he'll say that you're scared and that he won LOL.
      too easy..

Comment

YOU'RE ANOTHER BlTCH THAT'S STUCK ON STUPID, HUH? I ALREADY BEAT YOU UP ABOUT THIS YOU ****ING ******.

FLOYD IS NOT A 160LB FIGHTER. NEVER WAS.

NOW, WHERE IS YOUR POST ABOUT THAT SHOWTIME VIDEO, YOU LIAR. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE POSTED IT BY NOW, BUT YOU ARE BUSY BEING A BlTCH AS USUAL!!!!!!!

Comment

i still remember the post about floyd aint never weight more than 160 and them boom!!! busted!! and if i remember correctly, ever since then, you aint never look at me the same hahahah!!!
          https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...718087&page=18[/QUOTE]

Comment

too easy..
            ONLY THING I'VE NITPICKED AT IS YOU CLAIMING YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT FIGHT NIGHT WEIGHTS, THEN SAYING IT WAS ABOUT FLOYD DOING A WWE SHOW, THEN SAYING IT WAS ABOUT FLOYD AFTER BEING RETIRED FOR OVER A YEAR, AND SAYING THAT YOU POSTED A VIDEO THAT YOU NEVER POSTED THAT WOULDN'T HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE EVEN IF YOU HAD POSTED IT YOU ABSOLUTE ******!

Comment

• OH, IS THIS WHERE THE SHOWTIME POST IS. POST IT IN HERE, BRO. LET'S SEE WHO IS LYING.

I'M WAITINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Comment

• the original post stated that floyd has the frame to fight at 160 where as pac doesnt. you got all butt hurt and started accusing that poster of saying floyd is 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Aww, look at my stepchildren bonding. That's cute.
                  1. I want you to go find me any official or unofficial weight where Mayweather was anywhere close to 160
                  bu bu but that's a wwe video. that's fake!! the bolded part doe!! LOL!!

Comment

the original post stated that floyd has the frame to fight at 160 where as pac doesnt. you got all butt hurt and started accusing that poster of saying floyd is 160.
                    THIS BlTCH IS STILL AFRAID TO QUOTE ME. LMAOOOO

POST THE SHOWTIME VIDEO AND PROVE YOU AREN'T A LIAR. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

ANOTHER PACROACH OWNED!!!! YOU CAN'T DO IT, CAN YOU???? CAN YOU?????

Comment

• Originally posted by westernchamp View Post
                      bu bu but that's a wwe video. That's fake!! The bolded part doe!! Lol!!

lmaooooo. Post the entire quote. What are you afraid of?????

Comment

Working...
                      X