Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Back to deflecting to Lance, huh?

And stop telling lies you ****ing moron. No it is not possible that the DCO didn’t take the specific gravity you lying piece of shlt. They got the samples from Floyd, which means the sample passed the specific gravity test.

You ****ing desperate liar

Now you gonna answer my question or keep lying???

You know Lance Armstrong but I could and did bring up other names .... example was the athletes his doctor who provided fake medical conditions to get a BS TUE.

USADA
    "The DCO will check the specific gravity (concentration) of the sample. Additional samples may be requested if the sample is not within the required range."

In the above quote, the key word is "may be". So it's not mandatory!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      To answer your question:

THE SAME WAY HE WAS DEHYSRATED FOR THE MOSLEY FIGHT YOU IDIOT. WAS HIS WEIGHT DIFFERENT THERE?

Now answer my questions without deflecting bltch I’m gonna put together a compilation of all the dumb shlt you said here. You’re a butthurt moron!!
      You are either ignorant (calling others idiot) or like taking a bullet for your hero Floyd.

2 points that squash your NONSENSE:

I have not seen the Mosley video in a while but if I remember correctly, Floyd was in heavy duty training mode when the DCO walked in. So naturally, he would be dehydrated BUT unless they hid this from us, I do not recall seeing a BANNED IVs given to Floyd. Right? If there were IVs given, show us your proof. That would be interesting to know. I would welcome this kind of information.

At the time of Floyd's weigh-in, he wasn't doing no heavy duty workouts where he would be foolish enough to drain himself to that point. That would be counter productive. As you know by now, Floyd was not doing no heavy duty workouts. Floyd admits so in his interviews!!!

By that point(Floyd's weigh-in), training camp is over. As he stated, he would just go to the gym to stay sharp and to go over his game plan. Nothing more than that.

Mosley 24/7, I believe that the DCO initially found Floyd in the gym working out hard?

May 1st, the DCO went to Floyd's house!

How come you do not want to listen to what FLoyd said in multiple interviews!!

""I'm just at home relaxing...watching playoff basketball, watching movies, and just, you know, go to the gym a little bit and shake out...meditate, sit down, cool out," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who talked about what's in store for him in the final days leading up to his May 2 showdown with Manny Pacquiao""

April 30

"I feel great. Training camp WAS great" - Floyd feels great Mayweather

So Floyd feels great?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        You know Lance Armstrong but I could and did bring up other names .... example was the athletes his doctor who provided fake medical conditions to get a BS TUE.

USADA
        "The DCO will check the specific gravity (concentration) of the sample. Additional samples may be requested if the sample is not within the required range."

In the above quote, the key word is "may be". So it's not mandatory!
        No you fool. I’ve already answered this in other posts. Go read up.

Also already told you about that other case. The doctor AVOIDED the TUE process, not made up shlt to get the TUE. You ****ed up, dummy.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Here is a case where there are witnesses that know the truth yet you think that USADA TUEC gets it right every time? If done right, they just see what the athlete's doctor wants to show them:
        "In July 2015, Rupp and his coach Alberto Salazar were accused by former members of the Oregon Project of manipulating the TUE system for performance gain and faking symptoms in an effort to be prescribed legal thyroid medications. Those medications could help with a runner’s energy levels, allowing an athlete to train with more intensity and volume. Rupp, who won the bronze medal at the 2016 Olympic marathon, and Salazar have strongly denied those accusations."
        I'm assuming that you didn't look into this at all. By "abusing the the****utic use exemptions system," apparently what was meant was trying to work around it so that a TUE would NOT have to be applied for. The guy gave infusions, via small injections under 50ml. He had several emails with someone at USADA who specializes in TUE's to understand the rules and in particular when a TUE would NOT have to be applied for. Oh, and there is a document detailing all of this, once again, BY USADA. Isn't it ironic that each time you deflect to another athlete, it's USADA who is on their ass?

Here is one of his emails to his athletes, in which he tells them they will NOT need a TUE. HE OBVIOUSLY WAS TRYING TO AVOID THE TUE PROCESS!

HI Dathan, Alvina ,and Galen, For your interest. When asked about an Infusion, you are to say no. LCarnitine and Iron in the way we have it done is classified as an injection. So no TUE’s and no declaration needed, not online and not when asked about infusions when getting drug tested in or out of competition.. Thanks.
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B12...puUklyRzQ/view
        It's an over 200 page document by USADA. Feel free to look into it!
        Last edited by travestyny; 11-01-2017, 12:45 AM.

Comment

You are either ignorant (calling others idiot) or like taking a bullet for your hero Floyd.

2 points that squash your NONSENSE:

I have not seen the Mosley video in a while but if I remember correctly, Floyd was in heavy duty training mode when the DCO walked in. So naturally, he would be dehydrated BUT unless they hid this from us, I do not recall seeing a BANNED IVs given to Floyd. Right? If there were IVs given, show us your proof. That would be interesting to know. I would welcome this kind of information.

At the time of Floyd's weigh-in, he wasn't doing no heavy duty workouts where he would be foolish enough to drain himself to that point. That would be counter productive. As you know by now, Floyd was not doing no heavy duty workouts. Floyd admits so in his interviews!!!

By that point(Floyd's weigh-in), training camp is over. As he stated, he would just go to the gym to stay sharp and to go over his game plan. Nothing more than that.

Mosley 24/7, I believe that the DCO initially found Floyd in the gym working out hard?

May 1st, the DCO went to Floyd's house!

How come you do not want to listen to what FLoyd said in multiple interviews!!

""I'm just at home relaxing...watching playoff basketball, watching movies, and just, you know, go to the gym a little bit and shake out...meditate, sit down, cool out," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who talked about what's in store for him in the final days leading up to his May 2 showdown with Manny Pacquiao""

April 30

"I feel great. Training camp WAS great" - Floyd feels great Mayweather

So Floyd feels great?

Maybe you should have answered the rest of my questions instead of deflecting.

If he became dehydrated during the course of training and never rehydrated properly until after the weigh-in, how do you think that affects him? Any answer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            I remember you once referred to Athlete Biological Passport as an "APB thingy".

Lol.

Good times debating with you, as the laughs were plentiful.

You've come a long way however you still don't understand the significance of an ADO with an ABP testing program in place.

If you did, you wouldn't write half the bull**** you spam every post.

Oh yeah one more thing, Floyd could have had diarrhea and got an IV well within every rule or quote you can find. Like I told you 2 years ago. Lol. Remember?

Ultimately, without the medical record all you can do is speculate. Not matter how many gifs you spam, it's still speculation.

Man, I do not want to go there but often you sound just like Travestyny. Besides him, you are the only one that came up with that BS statement ... then he comes right back and responds to your BS statements. Anyhoot, you guys are all Floyd fans .... you think alike I guess!

1) When it doesn't suit you Floyd fans, you avoid listening to Floyd's interviews because you know the BS that comes from them and it's very hard to back his statements up.

very few Floyd fans went along with his BS such as giving urine contributed to his extreme dehydration

The point here though is that Floyd brings up that his extreme dehydration was due to giving blood 10 days before, giving urine and training which he admits in his other interviews that all he was doing was staying sharp his final days and RELAXING. So to say, no Floyd's dehydration was NOT due to diarrhea.

but just for laughs, even lets say it was due to diarrhea ... it still comes down to the same denominator. Floyd weighed in at the weigh-in just like he always does.

Here is what they say about someone with dehydration. The context below is mainly due to diarrhea but even here, Floyd's weight should be way below 146!!!!

"Deciding how much IV fluid to give

If possible, patients with severe dehydration should be weighed so that their fluid requirements can be determined accurately.

The fluid deficit in severe dehydration equals about 10% of body weight (i.e., 100 ml/kg)."

"Adults should be given IV fluid at a rate of 30 ml/kg within 30 minutes, followed by 70 ml/kg in the next 2.5 hours, thus providing a total of 100 ml/kg in 3 hours."

See. Even though it's not due to diarrhea, Floyd still would have to have lost more than 10% of his body weight!!!

After drinking adequately, Floyd was at 1%? 0%? deficit?

Here they called this PLAN C (use IV).
            "

shift to Treatment Plan B or A when the child is no longer severely dehydrated;"

Plan A and B indicates to just drink fluids!!!

Finally, if you calculate 100ml/kg IV that would be a lot more than the 750ml given to Floyd. So even here, it makes no sense!

Sorry but Floyd's excuses is a bunch of LIES!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              battle of the alts lol..
              Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              If you caught it. The ****** just clapped for his alt again. That's how low a fl0mo die hard can go lolololololol

#pathetic

I must admit, the BS statements from both (Dosumptin and Travestyny) do sound alike in that very post.

Comment

I must admit, the BS statements from both (Dosumptin and Travestyny) do sound alike in that very post.

So you’ve been embarrassed by me numerous times, and jump on the alt bandwagon to deal with it. Lmao. Pretty funny.

I’ve offered you guys all perma ban bets, in which I will allow the mods to check my IP address and REVEAL IF I HAVE ANY alt here.

Still no one is willing to take me up on this offer. I wonder why.

I get it. When you take an L, claim someone has an alt.
                Last edited by travestyny; 11-01-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  So this says that all of these articles must be implemented by signatories, this is a WADA rule, now let's look at the contract and what articles have been implemented by usada for the fight contract------------From the contract----------- Rules 4 mayweather and pacquaio agree that articles 1 through 10 and 24.2and the associated definitions, of the world anti doping code shall be the substantive anti doping rules for all purposes in relation to the competition and the period of pre and post competition testing provided for in this agreement---------now let's look at the definition of substantive again, HAVING A SEPARATE AND INDEPENDANT EXISTANCE--------- so the contract says that articles 1-10 and 24.2 from the WADA code have a SEPARATE AND INDEPENDANT EXISTANCE from all the other anti doping rules FOR ALL PURPOSES IN RELATION TO THE COMPETITION-so can this not be substantive change
                  Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Don't mind that ******, Shape up. I've shown him a billion times the answer to his question, but he refuses to accept it. The code he said isn't there is referred to in the contract EXPLICITLY.

From the Contract:

Mayweather and Pacquiao agree that sections 5, 9-13, 16, 17(a), and 21 of the United States Anti-Doping Agency Protocol for Olympic and Paralympic Movement Testing shall constitute the procedural rules applicable to any Results Management Services provided hereunder.

From section 5 of the USADA Protocol:

5. Choice of Rules
                  In conducting Testing and results management under this Protocol, USADA will apply the following rules and principles:
                  a. Articles of the Code set forth in Annex A, which is incorporated by reference into the USADA Protocol, shall apply in all cases.

ANNEX A
                  WORLD ANTI-DOPING CODE ARTICLES
                  Articles from the World Anti-Doping Code that are referenced in the USOC Anti-Doping Policies and incorporated verbatim into the USADA Protocol for Olympic and Paralympic Movement Testing:

• Article 1 (Definition of Doping)
                  • Article 2 (Anti-Doping Rule Violations)
                  • Article 3 (Proof of Doping)
                  • Article 4.2.2 (Specified Substances)
                  • Article 4.3.3 (Wada’s Determination of the Prohibited list)
                  • Article 7.11 (Retirement from Sport)
                  • Article 9 (Automatic disqualification of individual Results)
                  • Article 10 (Sanctions on Individuals)
                  • Article 11 (Consequences to Teams)
                  • Article 13 (Appeals) with the exception of 13.2.2, 13.6, and 13.7
                  • Article 15.1 (Recognition of Decisions)
                  • Article 17 (Statute of Limitations)
                  • Article 24 (Interpretation of the Code)
                  • Appendix 1 - Definitions
                  Let me get this right, are you saying all of those articles are in annex A, YES or NO, SIMPLE QUESTION

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    Look, I warned you before about posting reams of bullshyt without any citations or links for most or any of it.

I know travestyny answers them anyway simply because he must relish kicking your azz every single time you try to spew that nonsense, but I prefer short, concise, AND SOURCED answers.

The next time you post one of these idiotic, lie filled, twisted rambles at me, I am simply going to tell you to source it and get back to me when everything has a reference.

And for God's sake, try the tea and cold towel on you forehead I suggested above.

You need it badly.

That or a *******...

1) Sorry but it is NOT a LIE and this is clear and it comes directly from ..... USADA:

"Note: USADA does not provide medical advice or recommendations. An athlete should make all treatment-related decisions with his/her physician in conjunction with the Prohibited List."

I didn't have the link before but since you asked I searched for it: https://www.usada.org/substances/pro...ohibited-list/

Only once it goes to the USADA TUEC can it be sure that it satisfies or it can be denied.

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    What you are conveniently ignoring is that it wasn't Floyd who determined whether "an emergency situation" existed that would allow the IVs and make a retroactive TUE appropriate.

The paramedic and the DCO present (and the USADA higher ups consulted at the time) made those calls.

It's you and ShapeUp who are confused and that has been evident for quite some time now.

Now lets go back to your previous post (which I included above). Who did you say made the call? Did you lie then or now?

Anyhow, Go check out the link that I provided. You were wrong then and now!

b) In fact, at the end of the day, it's FLOYD who is responsible!!!!

"Question: If my team doctor prescribes me medicine and I test positive as a result it is his/her fault, not mine?
                    Answer: False.
                    Explanation: Your doctor may be sanctioned for giving you bad advice and unsuitable treatment, but you should trust no-one but yourself when it comes to what you put in or on your
                    body. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU TAKE!"

2) Thanks for the laugh. USADA says that Floyd needs to consult with his physician not with the DCO/USADA and you can see that you were wrong in September 2015 and you are WRONG NOW!!!

3) Man, there is a constant theme here by the Floyd fanatics today. Nope, I'm stating what WADA says.

"The DCO then directs the Athlete to remove/break the seal of the partial Sample container(s) and combine the Sample with the partial Sample until the desired volume is reached or, if additional volume is available, until the maximum level of the Sample collection vessel is reached"

a) Wait, it's you Floyd fans that keep on bringing up ABP is impossible to beat ... bla, bla, bla

I gave you a quote from Tygart himself that says it "That's far less than is optimal" You still have the balls to call the testing on Floyd the gold standard?

b) ABP - Sorry but you are confused and are ignorant on the subject.

What athletes often do is use PEDs before they are expected to be tested. Easier for Floyd. Once they expect to be tested then they microdose. The microdose gives the effect of topping up so that the athlete remains relatively very effective.

Athletes also micro dose on multiple PEDs. This magnifies the performance yet reducing the chance of getting caught.

and NO, they do not use the PEDs by way of micro dosing prior to training. Lots of athletes use it during and some even during competition!!! Cycling such as Tour de France is a very good example of this.

5. Yawn. It takes time and as stated, probably waiting for the right time.

Kevin only had a few lines of information. Hauser wrote a lot more and tried to get several sources and interviews to back up his story. Some such as USADA rejected an interview.

b) Go back to my point #1.

Floyd had the last word because it was FLOYD who would be on the line.

You want to stay naive about it because Floyd is your hero but go read up. You want a link to help you out?

Paramedic? check out what Floyd got. An IV with vitamins in Las Vegas????

MORE THAN LIKELY, Floyd had one of those hangover clinics pass by and give him this IV. They give it to drunks and to others who just want to feel "refreshed". Yet you dramatize it with that nonsense of yours which is far from the truth. That is what they do. Of course they would supply Floyd with whatever Floyd wanted!

Last edited by ADP02; 11-01-2017, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post

Let me get this right, are you saying all of those articles are in annex A, YES or NO, SIMPLE QUESTION
                      Simple answer. Yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X