No announcement yet.

someone explain to me again why a 25 year old kid,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    again...you guys keep using hopkins...and ive said many times that without his moving up hopkins would have had/would have his resume torn apart and his greatness questioned over and over...he wouldnt be "bhop" without it....he'd be a guy that dominated a weak division..ive said that a million times...why you bringing it up again?
    So again, let the man finish his career.
    Hopkins didn’t move up til he was 41. Why does anyone have to move up when you say so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      who had fought welters/jr mw's and already been in big ppv events, was supposed to be in a hurry or rush to fight a 33 year old guy with a lackluster ppv under his belt against a guy that lost to joachime alcine and marco rubio?

i dont get it guys...i still see golovkin fanboys running around here talkin bout canelo waiting ggg out and waitin for him to show signs of rust

what was he supposed to do ? fight golovkin 5 years ago too? lolol...

its just sad....i aint even gonna bash golovkin...but yall ran around here swearing canelo bout to get his career, life etc. ended....and golovkin couldnt even convincingly beat a guy floyd whitewashed......cmon guys...get a grip and realize golovkin is a real good fighter...he just aint great like yall wanted him to be
      The problem, **** head, is that Canelo held the MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE but wouldn't fight the real champion because he "wasn't ready" and wouldn't let anyone fight above 155 against him for the160 belt. You can't call yourself the Champion then say you're not ready for the weight or other fighters in the division. If Canelo had waited to win a real title from GGG, then no one would have cared how long he took.

You new age boxing turds seem to lose sight of what a "Champion" is supposed to be. I mean its almost understandable with uncountable titles in every weight class, but common sense should kick in at some point.
      Last edited by Lou Cipher; 10-09-2017, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X