Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone explain to me again why a 25 year old kid,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 is not a kid, that is a grown ass man.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      The only thing getting destroyed are u GGG haters. If he was so concerned about the weight then why did he accept the fight within 2 days you dummy. Why do you have double standards because when Canelo fights 155 but comes into the fight against Khan at way over 170 pounds its ok? Keep talking rubbish dummy.
      MarGGGarito back pedaling XD

wrecked son 😃😃

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        MarGGGarito back pedaling XD

wrecked son 😃😃
        Your all kinds of ******, where did I back pedal? I said brook accepted the exact same deal that Eubank Jnr was offered in the space of 2 days. Was I wrong yes or no? I said Matthew Hatton, Lara, Liam Smith, Alfonso Gomez werent money fights like you claimed. Prove that i'm wrong.

You defend the Khan vs Canelo fight whilst freely admitting that Brook challenged GGG and not the other way around. The only one backtracking is the GGG hater who comes across as a complete hypocrite

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Your all kinds of ******, where did I back pedal? I said brook accepted the exact same deal that Eubank Jnr was offered in the space of 2 days. Was I wrong yes or no? I said Matthew Hatton, Lara, Liam Smith, Alfonso Gomez werent money fights like you claimed. Prove that i'm wrong.

You defend the Khan vs Canelo fight whilst freely admitting that Brook challenged GGG and not the other way around. The only one backtracking is the GGG hater who comes across as a complete hypocrite
          Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Canelo takes money fights and Brook challenged GGG. Brook also wanted a catchweight and guess who wouldn't budge ONE. SINGLE. POUND.

Or did you forget all that? MarGGGarito.
          Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          When did Brook request a catchweight? He accepted the exact same deal that was given to Eubank and he accepted the deal
          Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Ur link doesnt work and lol at using the daily star as a source. Ur making urself look awfully ****** right now
          Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          I WRECK little MarGGGarito trash casual fans. ALWAYS.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...brook-was-made

After Brook's gleeful acceptance of the bout, Hearn called Loeffler and proposed they make the fight at a catch weight of 158 pounds given that Brook would be moving up two weight classes, although he is enormous for a welterweight.

Loeffler told him Golovkin would not fight at a catch weight.
          More sources to help MarGGGarito trash learn their A, B, C's you trash FUCK.

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Sports/gen...ry?id=41973078

IBF welterweight champion Brook would be interested in moving as high as 157lbs for a catchweight fight against a big-name opponent, his promoter Eddie Hearn said last month.

Golovkin's representative Loeffler has responded by challenging Brook to follow in the footsteps of legendary welterweights who have made the move to middleweight.
          http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...ght-kell-brook

"The first time I looked at him I thought: 'Wow! 147? No way!'," Golovkin told Sky Sports News HQ. "He is my size, like he's at 160. I am not a big guy so it is very close for us. Right now I realise he is a true test and the biggest test for us."
          http://www.boxingscene.com/gennady-g...y-size--107346

If Brook faces Golovkin, he would be willing to do it at a catch-weight of 157-pounds.

"I just said to Tom Loeffler that Kell would fight Golovkin at 156, 157-pounds. And he said 'well, I don't know if we'll go below 160.' And I said 'well I'm telling you, I mean it, he will do it.' I think they have plans to stay at 160, but Kell will fight him."
          http://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-gen...-brook--102766

Another MarGGGarito fuckbag gets destroyed )))))
          Hi MarGGGarito trash

Last edited by Bjl12; 10-06-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Hi MarGGGarito trash

Then u dont know what backpeddling means...Still waiting for you to prove to me Matthew Hatton, Liam Smith, Alfonso Gomez are big money fights wating for your response trash

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
              When Hopkins fought Allen and Echols 5 times, he could have moved up. By your logic, Hopkins wasn’t great til he went to 175.
              again...you guys keep using hopkins...and ive said many times that without his moving up hopkins would have had/would have his resume torn apart and his greatness questioned over and over...he wouldnt be "bhop" without it....he'd be a guy that dominated a weak division..ive said that a million times...why you bringing it up again?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                So a 24 year old is a kid. Your an idiot.
                in boxing...and is sports? yes he is a pup with plenty of time left in the sport if he chooses...just hitting his prime/peak

denying that makes you a clear idiot....

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                  now we're retroactively making excuses for the fight not happening when it should have? lmao you Canelo stans are ridiculous
                  WRONG

GGG fanboys are making excuses for why he didnt "savagely KO canyellow"....."oh well canelo waited till he showed signs of decline"

nah...25 year old kid waited a couple of years, as told by his promotional outfit, to fight a career mw when he himself had 0 fights against middleweights

you guys are really pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    Canelo is 27

Idiot
                    golovkin fans have a hard time with reading comprehension...i understand you are challenged...in the same breathe i mentioned canelo being 25 i said ggg was 33...i was talking about 2 years ago....this was obvious to any adult...

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      in boxing...and is sports? yes he is a pup with plenty of time left in the sport if he chooses...just hitting his prime/peak

denying that makes you a clear idiot....
                      Prime for a boxer depends on a lot of factors. Speed, reflexes, stamina, punch resistance, experience etc. Fighters can compete at a high level because of modern training methods. Just because a fighter has many years ahead of him in the sport doesn't mean he is not in his prime years, which you are inferring. A 24 year old physically is in his prime years. A 24 year old is not a kid. And you are an idiot.
                      Last edited by TonyGe; 10-08-2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X