Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WBC, VADA testing, and Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! I thought Mayweather was retired WTF is with the Mayweather threads AGAIN?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Not looking for a cyber trophy or anything I just come to post. Unlike your sensitive aśś, handing out boxingscene awards like a lame lmao.. Floyd always makes you emotional you hate seeing a black man dominate a sport you like. You have no white American champion to root for and that tears you apart. Now back to giving out you boxingscene trophies.
      Turning a post Into a race Issue as you usually do Is further proof of what I said In my previous post about you being a $h!t poster. We didn't need further confirmation, but thanks for providing It.

Comment

Lmaoooooooo even Jsmooth disagree with your stupid aśś. He never sides with Floyd on anything, so congratulations on being the first dummy to make him side w/ Floyd.

You’re embarrassing yourself, delete this thread and start over.
        Lol, I've agreed and given him props before. Doesn't mean I'm a fan but I call em how I see em

Comment

Floyd was without a doubt one of the most dirty boxers in the history of the sport. He figured out how to rig the whole system.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Damn! I thought Mayweather was retired WTF is with the Mayweather threads AGAIN?
            How many times did he "retire"? Won't be surprised if we see him again. He is still involved in the sport as a promoter as well.

Comment

Lmao who does this guy think he is.
              An idiot clearly.

Comment

money talks bro and floyd has a bag full of it. you think a company like usada who is only still in business because of mayweather's payroll is gonna question floyd??

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  tyson is retired, ali is retired, sugar ray is retired but people still talk about them and compare them in fantasy fights, etc. just a reminder, you're on boxing forum.

Comment

If Vada is the best...why are posters like you slamming Wilder over Povetkin and Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Floyd was without a doubt one of the most dirty boxers in the history of the sport. He figured out how to rig the whole system.
                      USADA facilitated his coming back from retirement. TBE found a way.

Comment

Working...
                      X