No announcement yet.

The WBC, VADA testing, and Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    Yea you're one of these cowards who doesn't like to deal with the issue of race directly because you're so deceptive and dishonest in relation lol. Typical. People are hip to the game. Terms like "race card" are racist in and of themselves. Downplaying and ignoring race just perpetuates racism.

You don't want a conversation, you're trying to antagonize.
    You have no basis for an argument, so you default to the race card. Most of you casual Floyd fans either use it as a first line of defense or a last resort. You have zero credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      LMAO!!!!

I gave a very specific, very logical explanation.

Both men have history with USADA, not VADA.

It made zero sense to have VADA do it when USADA would do the same tests AND had a history of testing to refer to that VADA did not.

What part of that escapes you?

Read this too.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER and Conor McGregor have both been tested for banned substances the same amount of times in the lead up to their August 26 clash, according to the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).

UFC star McGregor will make his professional boxing debut against Mayweather in Las Vegas, and after the fight was confirmed, USADA announced in July that both men would undergo ‘robust’ testing.

USADA also confirmed that there would be no limit to the amount of times each fighter could be tested, and that these tests would be no-advance notice and round the clock. So far, both men have been tested 12 times since July.

The Irishman is actually a part of two separate USADA testing groups – one for mixed martial artists and one for professional boxers. He has been tested twice as a part of the MMA group and 10 in the professional boxing group. He was added to the boxing group once the Mayweather fight was confirmed. Prior to this, he was tested three times this year in the MMA group.

Mayweather is being tested for the first time since 2015, when he retired after beating Manny Pacquiao and Andre Berto. He was tested a total of 34 times in that year. The figures come from USADA’s website, which gives an update history of testing for each athlete signed up to their program.

USADA’s program is in line with the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) code and requires both fighters to keep USADA informed daily of their whereabouts, to facilitate the random tests.

USADA’s figures do not include tests from other agencies or programs, though no other such testing was confirmed for this fight.

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/reve...n-drug-tested/
      History has nothing to do with it. If a sanctioning body demands VADA testing, then why allow an exception to that rule for one fighter but not another? Regardless of who was conducing tests in the past. Canelo had to test using USADA versus Floyd, versus GGG it was VADA...so what's the problem? Why couldn't (or more accurately "wouldn't") Floyd use VADA?

The answer is quite clear for those who aren't up to their eyeballs in Mayweather propaganda.

Comment

I still don't get this USADA are in Mayweather pocket angle. I get lost every time that comes in the conversation. Your official drug testing agency for your whole country would be in the pocket of one athlete not some but one! The same agency that chase Lance Armstrong until he was banned but would be in the pocket of a boxer who talks trash and flashes his money. I don't get that angle at all. And is the "Money belt" an official belt now? lol I thought that was a joke belt for that exbition fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          History has nothing to do with it. If a sanctioning body demands VADA testing, then why allow an exception to that rule for one fighter but not another? Regardless of who was conducing tests in the past. Canelo had to test using USADA versus Floyd, versus GGG it was VADA...so what's the problem? Why couldn't (or more accurately "wouldn't") Floyd use VADA?

The answer is quite clear for those who aren't up to their eyeballs in Mayweather propaganda.
          VADA is the folks the WBC ordinarily uses, true.

But, in the case of May-Mac, both guys already had extensive relationships with USADA.

Have you not read a single word of what I have posted?

Only an idiot or someone who is inviting cheating would use VADA over USADA in this particular case.

If you have two very good doctors, but one of them you have never seen before while the other you have visited frequently, why would you choose the doctor you have no history with?

You should be applauding the WBC for actually doing something that made sense.

I am done here and so is your thread.

But, feel free to post more sidestepping gibberish.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            VADA is the folks the WBC ordinarily uses, true.

But, in the case of May-Mac, both guys already had extensive relationships with USADA.

Have you not read a single word of what I have posted?

Only an idiot or someone who is inviting cheating would use VADA over USADA in this particular case.

If you have two very good doctors, but one of them you have never seen before while the other you have visited frequently, why would you choose the doctor you have no history with?

You should be applauding the WBC for actually doing something that made sense.

I am done here and so is your thread.

But, feel free to post more sidestepping gibberish.
            Having an extensive relationship with USADA would only raise more red flags, not less. A rational individual would not argue otherwise.

Comment

You have no basis for an argument, so you default to the race card. Most of you casual Floyd fans either use it as a first line of defense or a last resort. You have zero credibility.
              Tou have no basis of a thread which is what everyone is telling you. You're just irrational, mad, and bitter because Floyd is 50-0 and you don't like him.

Comment

It is interesting that none of his fans who have come to his rescue on this thread have got an answer for why WBC didn't mandate VADA testing for the May/Mac fight. How Floyd continues to get away with special treatment from WBC and USADA.
                That's only for championship fights. May Mac had no real wbc belt on the line ******. If the fight was for the welterweight championship then you'd have a point. Back to your basement now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I still don't get this USADA are in Mayweather pocket angle. I get lost every time that comes in the conversation. Your official drug testing agency for your whole country would be in the pocket of one athlete not some but one! The same agency that chase Lance Armstrong until he was banned but would be in the pocket of a boxer who talks trash and flashes his money. I don't get that angle at all. And is the "Money belt" an official belt now? lol I thought that was a joke belt for that exbition fight.
                  They mishandled the May/Pac test entirely. That alone would be enough of a reason not to trust them. But they have also mishandled several other tests for boxers and athletes outside of the sport as well.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...er-in-beijing/

Comment

I think it's obvious Floyd was dirty for years only the hypocritical racists would deny that out of a fierce loyalty to the man but they actually know it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Let them cry man..they are lost and depressed because all of their boogymen have looked like **** in 2017

Comment

Working...
                      X