Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Take a Stand (Or a Knee) on Anthem Protests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw, **** you, your mother, and your red K ....b1tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      What's interesting is your broad statements.

So the people who would LOVE to be here are losers, yet the people who protest like whiny little children could easily move to a place where they could stand proud for a flag and a countries history they agree with?
      Yes, you're a pathetic jealous loser. You seem to be rather stupid to be completely honest.

The blacks who are protest are direct descendants of people who were forced to build this country for free under unimaginable circumstances. Blacks are actually the most loyal and patriotic Americans and if any group is justified in protesting its blacks.
      Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      No, I think you just lack the integrity to just say some people (yourself included) act like little b1tches when someone tells you you're free to go somewhere else if you don't like this country. It's called being a puzzy, and you're pretty good at it.
      Yoive for it as backwards. It's you who doesn't like the country. You clearly have a problem with black athletes exercising their rights to freedom of speech and expression. Protesting the American flag is a right that's protected by the constitution and if you don't like it then take your b1tch ass somewhere else to another country that doesn't protect the same freedom.
      Last edited by Goldie; 10-03-2017, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        Yes, you're a pathetic jealous loser. You seem to be rather stupid to be completely honest.

The blacks who are protest are direct descendants of people who were forced to build this country for free under unimaginable circumstances. Blacks are actually the most loyal and patriotic Americans and if any group is justified in protesting its blacks.Yoive for it as backwards. It's you who doesn't like the country. You clearly have a problem with black athletes exercising their rights to freedom of speech and expression. Protesting the American flag is a right that's protected by the constitution and if you don't like it then take your b1tch ass somewhere else to another country that doesn't protect the same freedom.

Comment

No, I think you just lack the integrity to just say some people (yourself included) act like little b1tches when someone tells you you're free to go somewhere else if you don't like this country. It's called being a puzzy, and you're pretty good at it.
          let's be clear ******. you are the little whiney b!tch who cannot take other people's protests without peeing in his bed.

Comment

Btw, **** you, your mother, and your red K ....b1tch.
            ehm... let me remind you, that you are the one who is so b!tchmade that started hitting the karma button like a little crybaby.

Comment

The blacks who are protest are direct descendants of people who were forced to build this country for free under unimaginable circumstances. Blacks are actually the most loyal and patriotic Americans and if any group is justified in protesting its blacks.Yoive for it as backwards. It's you who doesn't like the country. You clearly have a problem with black athletes exercising their rights to freedom of speech and expression. Protesting the American flag is a right that's protected by the constitution and if you don't like it then take your b1tch ass somewhere else to another country that doesn't protect the same freedom.
              Look back through my posts and see how racist I actually am. I really don't need to justify myself to you.

I also couldn't care less whast you think of me....and here's a little info for ya....just because you have the "right" to protest, doesn't mean you're in the right. Hopefully you understand that.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...-tense-week-3/

Seems like it's working REALLY well btw huh?

Comment

Look back through my posts and see how racist I actually am. I really don't need to justify myself to you.

I also couldn't care less whast you think of me....and here's a little info for ya....just because you have the "right" to protest, doesn't mean you're in the right. Hopefully you understand that.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...-tense-week-3/

Seems like it's working REALLY well btw huh?
                Maybe your conscious is messing with you because I didn't call you a racist. I don't know you. I said that your logic is flawed. If your attitude is that those who don't like the country should leave then it's you and the people on your side of the issue who should leave. If you all are so butt hurt that these athletes have the right to protest during the anthem then why don't you leave and find another country where the people don't have the right? One of the things that the flag supposedly stands for is having the freedom to express dissent. Again, the constitution protects the athletes' right to protest. By trying to suppress this your right you all are being anti-American.

It's really disgusting how you all have flipped the narrative with deception. You've turned a protest against seemingly sanctioned police violence based on race, to blacks disrespecting America. All Kaepernick and the other athletes are saying is that something needs to be done about these cops being allowed to kill unarmed black people in the street wth no consequence. Since there's nothing being done and time after time again cops are allowed to get off murdering people even with video evidence illustrating their guilt, Kaepernick decided to pull a stunt to bring attention to it. How that has been flipped into disrespecting military soldiers who die in war is just a testament to the very racism that the players are protesting. This isn't even an honest discussion because people opposed to the players are being deliberately dishonest.

I couldn't care less about NFL ratings or if every trump supporter boycotted the NFL. The NFL could crash for all I care. The players should be ones boycotting. The players need to start their own league in all the major sports. It's clear that the people who make up the overwhelming majority of sports owners/management and fans dont truly respect the players and never have/will. The players should just start their own leagues so that they can entertain on their own terms.
                Last edited by Goldie; 10-03-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Blacks have next to nothing to protest. The average black doesn't have it any worse than the average white, and just because your ancestors went through hell doesn't make you special. It's been hundreds of years, probably time you stopped pretending you're mad about it.

Comment

• People don't pay to see protests. They have nothing to do with the event. Do your personal stuff outside the ring. We are sick and tired of it. Go and actually do something, go to the hood, help out the churches, help the kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
                      love reading all these conservatives snowflake sissies outraged by a bob arum interview.
                      pop corn worthy material, especially because it all boils down to being jealous of the fact that no one would give a flying fword about your opinions, so you hate on those who worked hard to earn a voice.

I did not care much for the article, but the comments are awesome. Please keep it coming as the sight of these idiots squirming like worms is quite enjoyable.
                      You don't appear to be very bright.

Comment

Working...
                      X