Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Take a Stand (Or a Knee) on Anthem Protests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    You cannot Answer the question f@ggot! Until you answer that questions with examples. From here on out this is all you get f@ggot you're a corpse now!!!

BODY MOTHAFUUCKING BAG PUSSIE!!

Your question was as stupid as your facebook profile. Because your facebook profile is filled with your stupid face and your stupid thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      if any boxer pulled that **** i'd cheer on the other guy

If any boxer pulled that ***** I'd applaud him and hope he knocks the other guy out.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        Your question was as stupid as your facebook profile. Because your facebook profile is filled with your stupid face and your stupid thoughts.

You cannot Answer the question f@ggot! Until you answer that questions with examples. From here on out this is all you get f@ggot you're a corpse now!!!

BODY MOTHAFUUCKING BAG PUSSIE!! LAID YOU OUT PUSSIE. BODY BAG f@GGGOT! I'M UNDEFEATED BYTCH. YOU COULD NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION PERIOD.

ONE LAST TIME BEFORE I END THIS SHYT!! BOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDYY BAAAAAAGGGGGGG PUSSIEE! Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          If any boxer pulled that ***** I'd applaud him and hope he knocks the other guy out.
          You're a Corpse. One Last Time for your f@gggot ass.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDY BAAGGGGGGGGGG F@GGOT. Now try and copy me pussie- LMAO. HAHAHAHAHAHA-

Comment

• no Black person should stand for that flag.
            and if you do you are a SLAVE in every sense of the word

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
            That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
            A home and a Country should leave us no more?
            Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution.
            No refuge could save the hireling and slave
            From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
            And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
            O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

MOST people dont even know thats the third stanza to that song WTF i look like as the descendant of those who were kidnapped and enslaved and brought here and worked to their DEATHS(the average life expectancy of an Afrakan 1ST coming to what is now called "america" was 7 YEARS. bc they were worked to their DEATHS. i'm a PROUD Black Man of Afrakan Descent and we dont need the red white & blue we have our OWN flag which is the RED BLACK & GREEN. a people who have NO pride will accept anythang.
            why aren't the so-called "jews" singing adolf hitlers anthem?
            foh

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDY BAAGGGGGGGGGG F@GGOT. Now try and copy me pussie- LMAO. HAHAHAHAHAHA-

Comment

BODY MOTHAFUUCKING BAG PUSSIE!! LAID YOU OUT PUSSIE. BODY BAG f@GGGOT! I'M UNDEFEATED BYTCH. YOU COULD NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION PERIOD.

ONE LAST TIME BEFORE I END THIS SHYT!! BOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDYY BAAAAAAGGGGGGG PUSSIEE! Lmao

Comment

• **** this sjw bs, i'll be finding somewhere else to spend my time if this type of crap gets posted here

and I'll not watch any boxer who tries it

Comment

Working...
                  X