Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Take a Stand (Or a Knee) on Anthem Protests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love reading all these conservatives snowflake sissies outraged by a bob arum interview.
    pop corn worthy material, especially because it all boils down to being jealous of the fact that no one would give a flying fword about your opinions, so you hate on those who worked hard to earn a voice.

I did not care much for the article, but the comments are awesome. Please keep it coming as the sight of these idiots squirming like worms is quite enjoyable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Seriously, get over it man, Ali wasn't stupid, but it was obvious that he cried racism when he was called up, even though I seriously doubt they would put him at the front lines of combat...all you're doing is trying to create reasons why it was ok for him to not go. He didn't want to do it out of fear, which would've been more understandable to say rather than "no Vietcong ever call me an N word"
      So is that why he dumped his gold medal long before he was "called up"?
      that's what I tought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Seriously, get over it man, Ali wasn't stupid, but it was obvious that he cried racism when he was called up, even though I seriously doubt they would put him at the front lines of combat...all you're doing is trying to create reasons why it was ok for him to not go. He didn't want to do it out of fear, which would've been more understandable to say rather than "no Vietcong ever call me an N word"
        You need to get over it...Seriously.

Ali wasn't stupid enough to fight for a Country that won't fight for him.

Wars are not about Freedom..they're about expanding markets for the corporations and selling weapons for the military complex.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
          love reading all these conservatives snowflake sissies outraged by a bob arum interview.
          pop corn worthy material, especially because it all boils down to being jealous of the fact that no one would give a flying fword about your opinions, so you hate on those who worked hard to earn a voice.

I did not care much for the article, but the comments are awesome. Please keep it coming as the sight of these idiots squirming like worms is quite enjoyable.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
            So is that why he dumped his gold medal long before he was "called up"?
            that's what I tought.
            Method is a moron.
            Dude thinks racism in America is a card.

Comment

• I like turtles.

Comment

• Really

Most of the time -- boxers aren't even in the ring. What a joke of an article. Just like the mainstream media agenda -- creating issues where there aren't any!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  I have to sting you! I have to give you the Sweet Science slap for this dumb ass post. So you have the nerve to say I'm about to quote you so there is know misunderstanding.

"Boxing is an INTERNATIONAL Game. If they want to make America look like a JOKE to foreigners then FUK T|HEM!!!"

You sound super stupid. So what do you feel about ALL those Americans who were rooting for Pacquiao to beat Mayweather an American fighter???????? Did they make America look like a joke to the people around the world who watched that fight? Can you answer the question and did you say anything about it?

Or how about the Americans who was rooting for Kovalev against Ward??? You frequent Boxingscene quite often so I'm sure you seen MANY Americans rooting for a foreigner over their own gold medalist. Does that not make America look like a joke?Or HOW about all those people ESPN, and other large media sources who LOVE and jock lil g who ONCE again is not American but don't like Wilder. So you see how backwards you sound?
                  I never ONCE rooted against USA in the boxing Olympics.
                  If like both fighters I say GOOD LUCK!

I like Wilder so go look at my post there! You DUMB FUK!!!

I BOUGHT BOTH Andre Ward fights??? Why do black ppl always make it about race when no race is involved???

FUK I slept with finer black chicks then you would even know. You BLACK guys chase the FAT NASTY WHITE chicks. And leave the hot black chicks alone... LOL I FUKED one the other day thinking she PR??? Then woke up like... Your CUTE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I agree! WTF is BS thinking??? Plenty of other boxing sites out there if they want to keep playing this SHT!
                    Yeah....I stopped watching the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      You need to get over it...Seriously.

Ali wasn't stupid enough to fight for a Country that won't fight for him.

Wars are not about Freedom..they're about expanding markets for the corporations and selling weapons for the military complex.
                      If that was how he felt, why didn't he just move out of the country then?

Comment

Working...
                      X