Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, who has the better resume - Crawford or GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ggg has the best resume in boxing as of the last year 2 years - end thread

Comment

If you include Canelo then GGG.

But I thought he lost to both Canelo and Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
        Why are we comparing the 2? Oh, I don't know. Because race-baiters like you go around making fun of GGG's resume, whilst exalting Crawford's, and ranking him as the best in the world. You don't see the contradiction in that?

What the hell does age even have to do with anything, when we know GGG turned pro late. Whilst Crawford has been nurtured by the best promotional company in the world, GGG was stuck in limbo in Germany, trying to get out of his. So going on about facking age is a useless argument.

Why don't you answer the question Larry? Who has the better resume and why?
        I have never said CRAWFORD WAS THE BEST IN THE WORLD..I LITERALLY NEVER EVEN POST ABOUT HIM

THE RESUMES ARE ABOUT EVEN IMO WITH CRAWFORD BEATING MORE CURRENT CHAMPS THO IN 2 DIVISIONS..MY VOTE GOES TO CRAWFORD

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          cant add Canelo to his resume when he didnt win
          We're not blind you idiot haha

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
            I agree with a lot of what you say here. In essence, do you agree that it is very stupid of Crawford fans to make fun of GGG's resume, particularly if you think Bud is the best fighter in the world?
            Bashing Golovkin's resume amounts to bashing Crawford's resume, so the anwers is yes.

Crawford may very well be the best fighter in the world right now -- it's between him and Lomachenko for me --but he needs a signature win (Mikey, Spence, Thurman).

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              The second best in each division were worlds apart in skill. Don't just look at the rankings and numbers you gotta assess the actual people they fight.
              Though I agree, Crawford is levels above the competition in his division..
              let's take an example of Diaz who was a gold mendallist & Danny was a golden gloves champ.. it's really a 50/50 choice but the effort Danny put in GGg fight was the best I have seen him fight.. I'd not lose sleep over who people vote for because I am fan of both.. and both ways vote can be justified imo

Comment

Close but I'm gonna say ggg..

Postol was a good win but I can't say that it's any better than Murray or lemuiex

Jacobs>>lemuiex

Brook on par with gamboa

Having a draw vs canelo, and arguably beating him, trumps everything on Crawfords list

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  Though I agree, Crawford is levels above the competition in his division..
                  let's take an example of Diaz who was a gold mendallist & Danny was a golden gloves champ.. it's really a 50/50 choice but the effort Danny put in GGg fight was the best I have seen him fight.. I'd not lose sleep over who people vote for because I am fan of both.. and both ways vote can be justified imo
                  Idk I think resume is clearly in Golovkin's favor. Skillset on the other hand goes to Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    Idk I think resume is clearly in Golovkin's favor. Skillset on the other hand goes to Crawford.
                    Then we both have to agree to disagree my friend..

Comment

I'm wondering why the same posters who dedicate their existence on this forum to bashing ggg for being overrated and having too thin a resume to be considered top 5 p4p, aren't doing the same to Crawford. I mean, they always say it has nothing to do with race and it's just the fact that ggg is undeserving of those accolades. funny how some will say they disagree with Crawford being rated so highly but are all quiet about it...but when it comes to ggg, the trumpets must be blasted so the whole world knows.

Comment

Working...
                      X