Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Ortiz is a F***in' Liar; He's Scared to Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Real talk there are diuretics that you can take with blood pressure medicine. I know because one of my drivers takes it and that **** makes him piss like every 5 minutes. Whenever we're on jobs together this fool has to pull over like 10 times and it annoys the **** out of me.
    This can be true, but he never informed VADA or the WBC that he was on any blood prussure meds. He knew he was going to be tested and tried to hide something..

Comment

Originally posted by LCRUMMY36 View Post
      This can be true, but he never informed VADA or the WBC that he was on any blood prussure meds. He knew he was going to be tested and tried to hide something..
      His team **** up, actually his trainer was the one who filled up the questionnaire l. If he disclosed what's he was taking VADA could adjust testing for the medicine. Now he can appeal but the fight is done. Even if he fix the situation, Wilder and Joshua will never have to fight him because of these.

Comment

Originally posted by LCRUMMY36 View Post
        This can be true, but he never informed VADA or the WBC that he waa in blood prussure meds. He knew he was going to be tested and tried to hide something..
        This roid fiend Ortiz made an excuse that he was stuck somewhere but in reality he was probably trying to get the roids out his system & got popped as soon as he returned. All athletes know that they have to disclose their meds,& this chump knows that esp.,funny how many people are defending him but where shîtting on a fighter that popped dirty for clenbuterol from mexican beef where he lives which has been proven to be a real occurance in several countries. It's only because Ortiz was another hypejob boogieman 4 clowns to rally behind, that now suddenly they want to give humptydumpty the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

This is hilarious. If you look at Wilder's physique, he looks like one of the most roided out boxers in professional boxing, and yet every time he makes a decent fight, it gets canceled because VADA immediately catches his opponents for PEDs where VADA is somehow never able to catch any A-side cash cows during their primes.

It's all corrupt. It's all bull****. Wilder never had any intention of taking this fight. The facts are not even known yet, just like they weren't known with Povetkin, but already, just like with Povetkin, Wilder is talking about the fight in past tense. This **** was all planned. And he is using the opportunity, just like I predicted he would, to create a scandal and make "hype" videos through instagram. His handlers know they can't grow Wilder's name through actual tough fights, because they know he will get knocked out, so they've devised a strategy on how to grow his name through canceled fights and instagram trash talk.

It's transparent. There will be no big fight with Wilder until he fights Anthony Joshua. That is the cashout fight. That is the whole reason they went to the trouble of protecting Wilder for an entire decade, for a big money fight like this. They were never going to risk that on a Russian fighter who already lost to Klitschko and has comparatively limited financial upside, and they were never going to risk that on a 40 year old Cuban fighter who also has comparatively limited financial upside. Can't believe anyone is falling for this ****, but I guess if someone is still a Wilder fan at this point, they are used to celebrating ducking, and used to making excuses, and used to seeing Wilder protected, so they are probably just as happy to see him avoid this challenge as they were to see him avoid the last ten challenges he avoided. This is what is wrong with modern boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            This is hilarious. If you look at Wilder's physique, he looks like one of the most roided out boxers in professional boxing, and yet every time he makes a decent fight, it gets canceled because VADA immediately catches his opponents for PEDs where VADA is somehow never able to catch any A-side cash cows during their primes.

It's all corrupt. It's all bull****. Wilder never had any intention of taking this fight. The facts are not even known yet, just like they weren't known with Povetkin, but already, just like with Povetkin, Wilder is talking about the fight in past tense. This **** was all planned. And he is using the opportunity, just like I predicted he would, to create a scandal and make "hype" videos through instagram. His handlers know they can't grow Wilder's name through actual tough fights, because they know he will get knocked out, so they've devised a strategy on how to grow his name through canceled fights and instagram trash talk.

It's transparent. There will be no big fight with Wilder until he fights Anthony Joshua. That is the cashout fight. That is the whole reason they went to the trouble of protecting Wilder for an entire decade, for a big money fight like this. They were never going to risk that on a Russian fighter who already lost to Klitschko and has comparatively limited financial upside, and they were never going to risk that on a 40 year old Cuban fighter who also has comparatively limited financial upside. Can't believe anyone is falling for this ****, but I guess if someone is still a Wilder fan at this point, they are used to celebrating ducking, and used to making excuses, and used to seeing Wilder protected, so they are probably just as happy to see him avoid this challenge as they were to see him avoid the last ten challenges he avoided. This is what is wrong with modern boxing.
            Dude you have issues......quit watching boxing like you promised you would

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Because Lou Cipher is the only MAN on these boards that knows Boxing and has competed professionally in Boxing. The rest of you are just beer bellied hero seekers. Especially you, fat boy. Take a hike ass hole before I dip my nuts in your mouth.
              I knew you was gay Lou Caitlyn Jenner Cipher!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

what a conspiracy theory touché!

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  When you have a rep of 10 or higher, then you may ask Lou Cipher for Boxing knowledge. Lou Cipher will then tell you to go f uck your mother and ask again when your rep hits 20, but you will at least be allowed to ask.
                  This Dude really talks in the third person like he Roy Jones Jr in his prime or Miguel Cotto. Stop it! I'm a keep reminding you you're a nobody pu$$y.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                    Caitlyn Jenner
                    Get off my boards and go back to your peter gazing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      and youre a ****ing crybaby, why dont you and the rest of yoru gob****e team shut your traps before you know all the details. Ortiz has the right to appeal and we dont know all the details yet. Hes not yet been proven guilty, which is something a lot of this forum dont seem to have got their heads around.
                      Ya dude sure. He has been guilty before for roids. He will appeal and just be suspended again. Simple logic man

Comment

Working...
                      X