Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Ortiz is a F***in' Liar; He's Scared to Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    When you have a rep of 10 or higher, then you may ask Lou Cipher for Boxing knowledge. Lou Cipher will then tell you to go f uck your mother and ask again when your rep hits 20, but you will at least be allowed to ask.
    Now I do know that you are or was a professional boxing bum. Why professional boxer? Because you flood with doubleposts about your unbacked and questionable opinions which technically is yeling POS thoughts on whole neighbor. Why a bum? Because you were knocked out so many times that you began taking about yourself in a 3rd person. Part of yourself is forever stayed on canvas.

Comment

Ortiz was so close to that big pay day he wanted so bad.

He just fell short in the end.

RIP Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        and youre a ****ing crybaby, why dont you and the rest of yoru gob****e team shut your traps before you know all the details. Ortiz has the right to appeal and we dont know all the details yet. Hes not yet been proven guilty, which is something a lot of this forum dont seem to have got their heads around.
        Shut your f@ggot ass up! People are scared shytless of Wilder period. I hope the fight does move forward but Ortiz fuucked that up.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
          I don't think they are afraid. They wouldn't have taken the fight. I believe they can't wait to find this obnoxious bore winging wide punches and will counter down the middle and KO this bag of hot air.

First of all they are scared or trying to gain an advantage by taken band substances that help you out. Second those so called winging punches put people to bed.

Third you have a pic of Lomo so that says it all. I'm sure you are a fan of lil g and Kovalev, and Lomo but don't like Wilder, Ward, Mayweather, etc... I just can't put my hand on why you wouldn't like the last 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Get off my boards and go back to your peter gazing habit.
            Banned again?! Who this scumbag piss off now smh.

Comment

Whyte is available so fight him..he's not scared of you...

Comment

Ortiz with all those spectacular wins looking like a fraud right now dam near killed Jennings and possibly was on that ishhh..

Comment

To this day wilder still hasnt fought anyone good.the windmiller is full of hot air.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                    First of all they are scared or trying to gain an advantage by taken band substances that help you out. Second those so called winging punches put people to bed.

Third you have a pic of Lomo so that says it all. I'm sure you are a fan of lil g and Kovalev, and Lomo but don't like Wilder, Ward, Mayweather, etc... I just can't put my hand on why you wouldn't like the last 3?

Comment

Originally posted by 777abczzz View Post
                      To this day wilder still hasnt fought anyone good.the windmiller is full of hot air.
                      At least he's not the one cheating.

Comment

Working...
                      X