Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Ortiz is a F***in' Liar; He's Scared to Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN says fight is cancelled. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      and youre a ****ing crybaby, why dont you and the rest of yoru gob****e team shut your traps before you know all the details. Ortiz has the right to appeal and we dont know all the details yet. Hes not yet been proven guilty, which is something a lot of this forum dont seem to have got their heads around.
      Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      This what happens when you "people" support that Roiding cheater Andre coWard. Other fighters start thinking hey if he can do them why can't I? Don't blame Ortiz. Blame the "fans" of Mayweather, Ward, Klitchkos and other roiding cheating scum.

It had to be you defending this filthy pos,u the same goober whos been spewing this typical horseshît against any non eurobum fighters u hate?

I keep being proven right like when I told dumb twats like you more than a yr ago that Wilder hasnt been ducking nobody & that ortiz was a cheating bîtch; whos been crying bout being ducked but its clearly understandable that wilder didn't want to waste more time with his career after last 2 cheating bums delayed his career for 2 yrs. Ortiz is a cheating fat **** whod squeel like a stuck pig when wilder hits him anyway.

Wilders had lawsuits against those cheating eurobum fåggot's 4 ages also, about them owing wilder his entire purse from canceled events after they popped filthy full o roids. But ******s like u claim hes a bum & supposedly ducking bums/hypetrains u hitched your wagon to,& despite u being a complete gggroupie u have the audacity to criticize wilders career.. da fuk
      Last edited by kushking; 09-29-2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

On the subject of roids, I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt, but Derevyanchenko recently.....hmmmm.

Comment

I'm rooting for the English guy. Go Dillon. Don't scrap the show, but don't put boowho the fool in with the most feared man in boxing.

Comment

Real talk there are diuretics that you can take with blood pressure medicine. I know because one of my drivers takes it and that **** makes him piss like every 5 minutes. Whenever we're on jobs together this fool has to pull over like 10 times and it annoys the **** out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              and youre a ****ing crybaby, why dont you and the rest of yoru gob****e team shut your traps before you know all the details. Ortiz has the right to appeal and we dont know all the details yet. Hes not yet been proven guilty, which is something a lot of this forum dont seem to have got their heads around.
              This was my original thought but Wilder is ultimately right..... Ortiz should have disclosed what medication he was on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                Care to elaborate?
                When you have a rep of 10 or higher, then you may ask Lou Cipher for Boxing knowledge. Lou Cipher will then tell you to go f uck your mother and ask again when your rep hits 20, but you will at least be allowed to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  If the peds didn't work Ortiz will fake injury next
                  ... very likely!

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
                  ESPN says fight is cancelled. Ouch.
                  ... first Povetkin... now Ortiz... but Wawrzyk??? Who the fuck was that Wawrzyk???

... I guess that now Wilder will fight Simon Kean or Francesco Pianeta...

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    It had to be you defending this filthy pos,u the same goober whos been spewing this typical horseshît against any non eurobum fighters u hate?

I keep being proven right like when I told dumb twats like you more than a yr ago that Wilder hasnt been ducking nobody & that ortiz was a cheating bîtch whos been crying bout being ducked but its clearly understandable that wilder didn't want to waste more time with his career after last 2 cheating bums delayed his career for 2 yrs & ortiz is a cheating fat**** whod squeel like a stuck pig when wilder hits him.

Wilders had lawsuits against those cheating eurobum fåggot's also 4 ages about them owing wilder his entire purse from canceled events after they popped filthy full o roids. But ******s like u claim hes a bum & supposedly ducking bums/hypetrains u hitched your wagon to,& despite u being a complete gggroupie u have the audacity to criticize wilders career.. da fuk
                    Eat my turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Real talk there are diuretics that you can take with blood pressure medicine. I know because one of my drivers takes it and that **** makes him piss like every 5 minutes. Whenever we're on jobs together this fool has to pull over like 10 times and it annoys the **** out of me.
                      This can be true, but he never informed VADA or the WBC that he waa in blood prussure meds. He knew he was going to be tested and tried to hide something..

Comment

Working...
                      X