Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Ortiz is a F***in' Liar; He's Scared to Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This what happens when you "people" support that Roiding cheater Andre coWard. Other fighters start thinking hey if he can do them why can't I? Don't blame Ortiz. Blame the "fans" of Mayweather, Ward, Klitchkos and other roiding cheating scum.

Comment

Of course Wilder is angry. He knows that people criticize the quality of his resume but every time he tries to step up and fight a top heavyweight they end up pissing hot.

Gotta be frustrating as hell.

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      This what happens when you "people" support that Roiding cheater Andre coWard. Other fighters start thinking hey if he can do them why can't I? Don't blame Ortiz. Blame the "fans" of Mayweather, Ward, Klitchkos and other roiding cheating scum.
      STFU you idiot. Why did you come back to this forum, you add absolutely nothing positive or constructive or insightful. Just childish, inane mental diarrhea.

Go away again.

Comment

Put the card on anyway!! Stiverne vs Breazeale is a back alley slugfest !! One guy will DIE in the ring than stay down, the other hits like a truck, and absorbs punches! Move it up to main event! Don't let that cheat Ortiz rob us of this brawl!!

Comment

Damn!!! Ortiz fukn ruined his career...If he beat Wilder then there was Joshua. Now he can go fight in Russia with the rest of the PED users.

Bye bye dumb FUK'n RTARD Ortiz

Comment

If he was scared to fight you he wouldnt have even signed the deal. He just got caught cheating

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Why did you come back to this forum,
              Because Lou Cipher is the only MAN on these boards that knows Boxing and has competed professionally in Boxing. The rest of you are just beer bellied hero seekers. Especially you, fat boy. Take a hike ass hole before I dip my nuts in your mouth.

Comment

I was an Ortiz fan, I like his talent, but sick of this ****, end his career.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  A despondent Deontay Wilder lashed out at Luis Ortiz in a series of videos posted to his Instagram account Friday afternoon. Wilder doesn't believe Ortiz was taking the two banned diuretics for which he tested positive to control his blood pressure. The unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion, who was supposed to oppose Ortiz on November 4 at Brooklyn's Barclays Center, is certain Ortiz used hlorothiazide and hydrochlorothiazide as masking agents for other performance-enhancing drugs.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  "All y'all ..."

Comment

Damn, the promising resurgence of the HW division has gone to **** and it's down to AJ and Deontay. Tyson Fury ain't coming back, Vlad's gone and Parker isn't legit. It's a bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                      Care to elaborate?

Comment

Working...
                      X