Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Fails Drug Test, Deontay Wilder Fight in Doubt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never been wilders biggest fan, but you have to feel for him. This has happened twice now and the guy needs a break. I hope he gets a decent opponent so the whole card isn't cancelled. Dillian whyte is my choice.

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ilder-canceled

dan rafael says its canceled and stiverne possibly might get his rematch with wilder after all. no tv networks were interested in a wilder-stiverne rematch but now showtime might have no choice.

Comment

• Ban these idiots for life .......end of these problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          The thing is that the banned list isn't a secret list. It's made known to athletes what's banned, it's not meant to trip up fighters. Ortiz chose to ignore the list and it's entirely his fault.
          so is he supposed to not take his medications?

Comment

• They're claiming this was a drug he used for controlling diabetes and other effects that should have been reported on the original VADA statement... is Camp said that not the actual results of the test it was probably something else or in addition he shouldn't be suspended in the fight called off...

Comment

• i knew birdlegs was gonna find someway outa this fight

Comment

• Unbelievable. Deontay can't catch a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  i knew birdlegs was gonna find someway outa this fight
                  So did i. When a fella backs out of a highly lucrative fight with a mediocrity like dillian whyte you know for sure he aint gonna face king kong ortiz.

Comment

• Damn Ortiz! In the immortal words of Angelo Dundee(to Leonard) "You are blowing it Son"!!

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Who is Wilder paying off?

Comment

Working...
                      X