Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Third in Ticket Sales in Boxing History ($27M)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
    No because that poster only roots for Canelo because he hates seeing white boys winning. That goes for most the "Canelo fans" on here. And Im a Canelo fan!!
    ??? No sht! You do know what "Canelo Fans" do right??? They ROOT for Canelo! Why would a Canelo fan root for the other guy???

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      He isn't #1 on the TBRB rankings and those are the only fair and unbiased ones.
      Its gonna be really hard to keep the HW out later next year.

If Wilder beats Ortiz and then Joshua early next year?? Or Ortiz does it?? Or Joshua who would of beaten Kovalov, Pulev, and then winner of Wilder/Ortiz??? Probably should be P4P #1. Especially if all by TKO??? But that's at least a half a year away...

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        A guy from Kazakhstan who was pretty much unknown 5 years ago, is now #1 P4P and setting records, thats just beautiful. Now if they just not robbed him of that clear victory.
        he gets my respect...we needed some new blood on the top level to get away from the smoke and mirrors era...at least i know if i pay big $ this is a guy who is definitely going to mix it up...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Quite a jump in PPV sales and live ticket sales from the Smith, Cotto and Chavez fights.
          Chavez fight did more PPV buys, and Canelo has sold out the Alamo Dome and Houston Astros Baseball sadium vs Trout and Kirkland. GGG had very little to do with the numbers. He's just not a draw. As hard as people try to skew the number, the actual numbers don't lie.

Comment

GGG is my guy, but how can anybody call him P4P #1 with a straight face? It's not even clear he's the best at MW. He was just in two really really close scraps after finally stepping up to elite comp.

Like I said I expected him to perform better in both, but he's still legit. But he's not my P4P #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Passion Dean View Post
              Chavez fight did more PPV buys, and Canelo has sold out the Alamo Dome and Houston Astros Baseball sadium vs Trout and Kirkland. GGG had very little to do with the numbers. He's just not a draw. As hard as people try to skew the number, the actual numbers don't lie.
              Except it didn't. According to my math and math in general 2m is more than 1m. In fact even if it only drew 1.5m that is still more than 1m.

Comment

Originally posted by DylanPatrick View Post
                you really are an emberassment aren't you? did the best part of you dribble down your mom's thigh? little *******
                ALT #36 for that F A G aboutfkntime LOL

Lou Cipher is absolutely your master

Comment

Like the movies the statistics are very misleading because say for example back in the days of John Lewis they would sell Yankee Stadium in the most expensive ticket was $50...

Comment

Sorry, Joe Louis..

Comment

Originally posted by DylanPatrick View Post
                      you really are an emberassment aren't you? did the best part of you dribble down your mom's thigh? little *******
                      It actually dribbled down his mom's chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X