Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Wants Anthony Joshua Right After "I Beat Ortiz!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait for this one.. AJ will flatten him.

Comment

Wilder has the worst foot work in heavyweight history. I will not be surprised if Ortiz stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        That ain't happening
        We will see one thing is for sure all extreme Wilder fanboys who outwardly claim Wilder destroys Ortiz will secretly be nervous as heck

Comment

I have almost no confidence Wilder gets past Ortiz. Only chance is a lucky haymaker IMO. I picture Wilder in a comeback fight vs Stiverne... while there's Joshua vs Ortiz for all the marbles. But no matter what, the HW division is heating up lately, and will continue on that path for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            But they ducking you Deontay! these fanboys are looking at things like promoters. The other day a couple people said you were in line with being second to that bum 'Joey' Parker and that you should wait another year!

So there you have it! hopefully Breazle KOs Stiverne so that these idiots have no excuses when Joshua still decides to cherry pick Parker in the UK. When is this clown Anthony Joshua coming to America?!
            Agree. Aj will take easier Parker fight.

Then probably schedule a mega fight with wilder when wilder is in his 40's and has a few losses under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
              We will see one thing is for sure all extreme Wilder fanboys who outwardly claim Wilder destroys Ortiz will secretly be nervous as heck
              1HourNutRub is the king of the Wilder fan boys.

Comment

Goofy Wilder vs Joshua in the UK with 80,000 Brits in Wembley

What a great fight in Wembley if Joshua and Wilder meet up. It is not a given though that the black mental midget IQ 54 Wilder beats chubby Cuban Ortiz though.

Comment

I hope it happens in that order.

Comment

No, I think they are going to hold off awhile on that fight. Eddie Hearn is going to delay that one as long as possible because it just so happens at the moment, that Deontay Wilder is the biggest threat in the Heavyweight division. Therefore he will be avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
                      What a great fight in Wembley if Joshua and Wilder meet up. It is not a given though that the black mental midget IQ 54 Wilder beats chubby Cuban Ortiz though.

This fight is happening in Las Vegas homie not on that side of the pond if this fight gets made.. after Ortiz gets knocked out you will all say that he's an old man and 45 years old

Comment

Working...
                      X