Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Wants Anthony Joshua Right After "I Beat Ortiz!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rester View Post
    yeah sure Deontay, Klitschkos ducked you lol

"Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel"

“Look, (Wilder) is a baby winning the title. It was his first title fight, they'll be a time for unification, they'll be a time for all those things, he could go and Povetkin (the No. 2 contender) in Russia and make $10 million,” Finkel said to the Tuscaloosa News. “It's not the right thing yet. Give him a couple of fights, maybe bring something back to Alabama. Let him develop just like any other athlete. They don't take someone who is a great college prospect and throw him right in. And this kid is a great prospect.”
    Who the fock is Finkel? Some random guy from your neighbourhood?

Comment

Wilder is right if he was truly a bum everybody would be lining up to take his strap if he was a easy win. But anyway I wanna see a Anthony Joshua and wilder fight to silence the critics!!

Comment

I done called out the Klitschkos
        Yeah sure buddy.. Remember what your manager said when asked about the fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
          King Kong schools him
          That ain't happening

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
            Serious question- has Wilder fought any southpaws?
            ... this isn't the problem, tbh... Wilder's problem is he has no solid HW legs...

Comment

wilder knocks out joshua easily. I will bump this post when the fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Rester View Post
                yeah sure Deontay, Klitschkos ducked you lol

"Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel"

“Look, (Wilder) is a baby winning the title. It was his first title fight, they'll be a time for unification, they'll be a time for all those things, he could go and Povetkin (the No. 2 contender) in Russia and make $10 million,” Finkel said to the Tuscaloosa News. “It's not the right thing yet. Give him a couple of fights, maybe bring something back to Alabama. Let him develop just like any other athlete. They don't take someone who is a great college prospect and throw him right in. And this kid is a great prospect.”
                “I am the next great fighter in this sport that will fill the shoes of Floyd Mayweather now that he’s retired,” he said. “I’m going to fill them fully and so tight that I might get corns on my feet because the shoe is gonna bust.” D . Wilder 2015

The only thing hes filled his shoe with so far is hot air /smoke !

" If i lose to him fans have permission to slap me" Deontay Wilder suggesting Klitchko was too old ,yet never persued that fight ?

So if OLD Ortiz defeats him is Wilder still going to let the boxing fans of the world crack him ?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-26-2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

And when you get knocked out by Ortiz Joshua ain't gonna wanna fight you loser.

Comment

Totally forgot Szpilka was a southpaw. Ortiz has got the be the biggest southie Wilder's been in against. Szpilka was more like a blown up cruiserweight and Wilder stalked and waited to one-shot KO him most of the fight.

If Wilder gets a W against Ortiz, it will bring huge validation. Definitely would be Wilder's best win IMO, especially since the Povetkin fight never ended up happening.

Ortiz is pretty old, it's the only thing that makes me unsure about his chances to win, but he could definitely spoil Wilder's record. Ortiz is the dark horse at heavyweight.

Comment

Wilder knocks out Mayweather. Oh wait..

Comment

Working...
                      X