Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs vs. Luis Arias, Jarrell Miller vs. TBA on November 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems G took a bit out from J, since he needs an "easy" fight. Or if it's a chance for uknown guy, then Hbo are some generous people..
    Last edited by djif; 09-24-2017, 04:15 AM.

Comment

What are the chances Arias is new Pirog? ;D

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me I don't know how hard he hits but if Mora dropped you then anyone can and just about anyone hits harder that mora

Comment

Arias is a dangerous fight for Jacobs. I'm exited!

Comment

I like this fight a lot, actually. Arias is much more dangerous than Andy Lee or some **** anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
              Haymon just threw hbo a major lifeline, after they did him dirty too. Just shows, he don't care if you **** him over, he will still get his fighters the most $$$ anyone will pay for them. As for Haymon and Matchroom working together, they always have. Degale has been with Haymon and signed to Matchroom for a while.

Still, this is just hbo cornering the market on mw's. lol. And the sad part is, you get Jacobs-bum on regular hbo but anything with canelo or g is ppv. hbo hasn't paid for any fight where it wasn't the star against an opponent in years. Still, a good sign. I thought they might just eliminate the little boxing they still have left.
              Good thinking.

P34c3

Comment

arias? who the fook is that?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  arias? who the fook is that?
                  Thought you was a hardcore?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    lol why should I know him? He hasnt even been televsied in the uk as far as I can tell and he hasnt got a single stand out win, the guys been fighting journeyman.

and he doesnt have an outstanding amateur record either

this is a pick to try and make jacobs look win, who like most american fighters will try and coast off of won, okish performance lol

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      soul_survivor doesn't know **** about boxing.

This should actually be a pretty good fight, Luis "Cuba" Arias will make it tough and won't be a gimme for Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X