Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs vs. Luis Arias, Jarrell Miller vs. TBA on November 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who TF is Luis Arias?

Comment

Pretty good matchup. Arias could pull out the upset if he catches Jacobs slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        Who TF is Luis Arias?
        Smh Luis arias is a really good prospect

Comment

Maybe we will get that Miller/Kownacki fight that was rumored a while back. That would be fun and exciting and makes perfect sense for this card considering both guys are NYC fighters

Comment

cant wait to see how jacobs looks coming off his best performance vs ggg. was that his ceiling? nobody expected him to even last 12 let alone arguably beat ggg.

only thing i know about arias is he used to roll with TMT heavy back then. ended up getting booted by floyd himself.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              Who TF is Luis Arias?
              Lol former tmt guy now with roc nation. He's ok but for this fight kinda shlt for jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                cant wait to see how jacobs looks coming off his best performance vs ggg. was that his ceiling? nobody expected him to even last 12 let alone arguably beat ggg.

only thing i know about arias is he used to roll with TMT heavy back then. ended up getting booted by floyd himself.
                Yeah, I think he was puffing herb and got caught as well.

Comment

Haymon just threw hbo a major lifeline, after they did him dirty too. Just shows, he don't care if you **** him over, he will still get his fighters the most $$$ anyone will pay for them. As for Haymon and Matchroom working together, they always have. Degale has been with Haymon and signed to Matchroom for a while.

Still, this is just hbo cornering the market on mw's. lol. And the sad part is, you get Jacobs-bum on regular hbo but anything with canelo or g is ppv. hbo hasn't paid for any fight where it wasn't the star against an opponent in years. Still, a good sign. I thought they might just eliminate the little boxing they still have left.

Comment

Like the fight

Really suprised by Jacobs going over to HBO & Matchroom, caught me off guard but makes sense for all involved.

Hope it works out for everyone involved

Comment

Jacobs should get better fight.

Miller should fight Hammer, Kownacki or Martin. Or Andy Ruiz maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X