Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Retains, Wins Majority Decision Over Hughie Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me it is apparent both fighters are actually nowhere near championship caliber.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      To me it is apparent both fighters are actually nowhere near championship caliber.
      We now have absolute proof, thanks to takam, ruiz and fury, that Parker does not have the required KO power to even take out mediocre heavyweights. Knocking over bums down under who are fighting for beer money is what parker excels at. Real hw's like AJ will destroy him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        To me it is apparent both fighters are actually nowhere near championship caliber.
        People are making fun of Wilder, but he likely ko both of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          It just makes it hard for me to take someone's opinion seriously when they have spelling that would flunk 4th grade.

Sorry that you don't "give a ****".
          i got grade 4 spelling & english skills... run on sentences are my specialty. My IQ is 5 & it takes 10 to bark... Archie comics are my reading level. I read the communist manifesto & had no idea what I read so i went back to My beloved Betty & Veronica. Of how they got me through those tough nights...

Comment

• never expected fury being that heartless coward. shame on him. cant blame parker because its impossible to fight so who runs away all the time. will never watch any h.fury fight anymore

Comment

• The first step of Hughie Fury's quest for the heavyweight unification. Oops! He lost...

Comment

• Oh, and PETER Parker would be a bigger threat to Joshua and Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Nah,man hughie tried to do illusional boxing and play tag like he was trying to tame a bull....you cant win fights like that unless you are actually landing punches and punches that mean something. Parker won just about every rnd tonight. Parker needs to stay away from the top 5 i can tell you that right now...he needs to get another 2 years of opposition. Watch the fight again.
                  yeah i will on my laptop. Kind of small screen to watch on especially after a long day of work.

Comment

• Originally posted by stellen View Post
                    We now have absolute proof, thanks to takam, ruiz and fury, that Parker does not have the required KO power to even take out mediocre heavyweights. Knocking over bums down under who are fighting for beer money is what parker excels at. Real hw's like AJ will destroy him.
                    Ruiz is too short and heavy to be effective at the top level with his style , Takam is a under achiever who also has miles on him , Hughie has no power to give any of the belt holders worries . What Parker has over them is at 6'4 and decent power and work rate along with range to improve he will still be LEGIT top 10.

Theres only ONE Joshua . Comparing Parker to him wouldn't really matter considering Parker in reality is about on Dillian Whyte level , who i consider very good and underatted right now , and about ranked 6 or so .

Comment

• Anyone else think Pulev could outbox Parker?

Comment

Working...
                      X