Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top form, Roy Jones Jr vs Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jones was great but did alot of things a fighter like ward would exploit, hard to say... hard to pick over roy but i know ward would make it hard as hell

Comment

RJJR would absolutely dominate Ward, no doubt about it

Comment

It would go a bit like the first Roy Jones vs Hopkins fight, since ward has a similar style

Comment

Y'all musta forgot

Comment

I'd even pick James Toney to beat ward and Roy Jones embarrassed him

Comment

If Kovabum could drop Ward, RJJ knocks him out in 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                Jones already fought Ward back when they called him Hopkins. It wasn't close.

Great comparison, this x 10000000000000

Comment

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
                  Amen to that. But I have to clarify - pre Ruiz. The venture to heavyweight and back did him in.

You can argue tarver won the first fight. roy was in big decline prior to ruiz.

Comment

and jesus christ, reading some of the comments, roy was good but he wasnt as good as you lot make out thats for sure. He fought A LOT of bums, its not a surprise he looked like superman against most of them. Neither guy was the best 168'er that theres been.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      and jesus christ, reading some of the comments, roy was good but he wasnt as good as you lot make out thats for sure. He fought A LOT of bums, its not a surprise he looked like superman against most of them. Neither guy was the best 168'er that theres been.
                      Something tells me you're a fairly young guy and wasn't around Or following boxing during the Jones era

I'm almost certain

Comment

Working...
                      X