Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: Billy Joe Saunders is Running Scared To Death!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
    I wanted to believe the same thing because I wanted Golovkin to continue being the knockout artist (which he still can be) but Jacobs was a worthy challenger. He's arguably the 2nd best middleweight in the world and came into the fight with no fear of Golovkin. I'm a huge Golovkin fan but to say he carried Jacobs does a disservice to Jacobs and his skills.

he's arguably the best middleweight in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Crawford#1 View Post
      Let us not get crazy over Daniel Jacobs remember he was floored by Sergio Mora. Still think GGG carried him so Canelo and others would think he was beatable
      This just reeks of fanboy mentality

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Jacobs vs. Charlo
        Cut it out, we want to finish with the fake hype (lil g) 1st! So its Jacobs vs lil g or Jermal vs lil g!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
          That is true on Saunders calling out a natural light welterweight who hasn't fought since getting knocked out last year. Saunders is holding the WBO title hostage and isn't trying to fight any real competition. When he had the chance to fight Golovkin in a high-profile fight in Europe he declined the offer. I wouldn't mind seeing Jacobs vs Saunders and then potentially have a rematch between Jacobs and Golovkin for a unification.
          Pretty sure it was Golovkin who pulled out of a unification bout with Saunders so that he can fight non titlist Canelo Alvarez.

All the belts my ass. Not a busniessman my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Crawford#1 View Post
            Let us not get crazy over Daniel Jacobs remember he was floored by Sergio Mora. Still think GGG carried him so Canelo and others would think he was beatable
            I guess he carried Canelo too huh?

Seriously, can't make this shieeet up, smh!

Comment

Can't wait to hear the excuse from BJS.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                he's arguably the best middleweight in the world
                I'm with you on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                  Can't wait to hear the excuse from BJS.
                  His dog broke a nail and has strep throat.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Former WBA world middleweight champion Daniel Jacobs (32-2, 29KOs) is scheduled to return to the ring in the fall, but no opponent has been scheduled as of yet. The "Miracle Man" is one of the very best in a very stacked middleweight division right now. The past March, Jacobs lost a very close decision to current IBF, WBC, IBO and WBA champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33KOs).
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    I dont like Saunders but to be fair Jacobs went quite some time without fighting anyone relevant or risky...

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      I would actually get considerable pleasure from watching Danny beat the living crap out of Saunders.
                      I wouldn't jump the gun so quickly there... BJS is a top notch fighter when he is fit and ready and If you think If he took this Jacobs fight that he'd be out of shape you'd be sadly mistaken.

Jacobs wouldn't be able to outbox BJS, he'd need to try and go to war and Jacobs ain't exactly got that great of a chin, it's only good when he is running away from the action.

Comment

Working...
                      X