Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: Billy Joe Saunders is Running Scared To Death!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
    Wow have to get the last word in aye?
    To answer though you're right brook did make that...on a uk ppv show last year...the offer to bjs was waaay before that to fight in America - you know all this, Loeffler said many times prior Golovkin would travel (and has come to a the U.K. Since) - so if you're team saunders put the money up and the guy will travel as he's proved throughout his career. And lowballing? You mean pricing himself out the fight.

Disrespecting bjs are you mad? Read some of my comments I've said about him in the past on here...he's an excellent fighter who talks smack to stay relevant and who is just holding out for his retirement payoff from either canelo or golovkin (which is all true) I'm entitled to say that this as it's my opinion.

Like I said in my last post, you troll this site waaaay tooo much, so read my last comment again there's some good tips for you on there and lastly don't bother responding to me as I'm sick of speaking to you, and will not respond regardless of the horse**** you respond with, it's absolutely fine to disagree with me or anyone on this site - but you need to learn respect.

what are you saying, inflation ?

that was March 2016, so don't be ridiculous

that was a bullshht low-ball offer

in future, if you intend to " wow " us with your opinion.....

then perhaps tell us the whole story, not just the part that suits your cool story bro

as I mentioned, we are sick of muppets running around peddling that childish ducking rubbish..... I don't respect that, so will not pretend to

like Dibella said, everyone they paid fought him

Comment

Kell got 5 mill cos hearn had the dough.. golovkin didnt pay his ****ing purse.

It was marketed well.. on the premier network for sport in country by the best promotional outfit.

Warren hasnt got the ****ing money to pay golovkin to come over.. put the fight in a big stadium ( not the copperbox ) and try to recoup and profit off of the PPV numbers.. because theyll be ****!! Therefore he cant pay bjs the massive money he wants lol.
      The majority dont like Bjs.. the majority have sky..the majority dont have boxnation and wont pay ppv money if they havent.

Bjs has to realise be it.. canelo or ggg that he gets cashed out with.. he and frank warren play to their tune!

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        Kell got 5 mill cos hearn had the dough.. golovkin didnt pay his ****ing purse.

It was marketed well.. on the premier network for sport in country by the best promotional outfit.

Warren hasnt got the ****ing money to pay golovkin to come over.. put the fight in a big stadium ( not the copperbox ) and try to recoup and profit off of the PPV numbers.. because theyll be ****!! Therefore he cant pay bjs the massive money he wants lol.
        The majority dont like Bjs.. the majority have sky..the majority dont have boxnation and wont pay ppv money if they havent.

Bjs has to realise be it.. canelo or ggg that he gets cashed out with.. he and frank warren play to their tune!

" everyone they paid fought him " ~ Lou Di Bella

Comment

Originally posted by Bumdre Ward View Post
          He schooled Jacobs and you know it too the punch count and the highlight reels do not lie.
          Keep telling yourself that buddy cuz it reflects you not me....LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            Yet you still call Golovkin 'lil G' even after beating Jacobs and Canelo convincingly. He took on the best at 160 yet you're still hating on the man what the f*** do you want exactly?
            The TRUTH! He lost his last two & struggled against a welterweight! He would get blasted by Jermall that's why abel said he don't want Charlo....its cuz lil g sux, he is a hype job! Lions Only!! So get this kitty kat lil g out of here!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
              Nah, both are them are scared each other
              lil g & kovalev? Yea probably.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                The TRUTH! He lost his last two & struggled against a welterweight! He would get blasted by Jermall that's why abel said he don't want Charlo....its cuz lil g sux, he is a hype job! Lions Only!! So get this kitty kat lil g out of here!
                Bro you're being pretty harsh on GGG, there will always be the case he lost to Jacobs and Canelo but he still fought them and a lot of people had Golovkin beating both of them. I think he is as good as he can be for a 35 year old fighter, and that's pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                X