• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Gifts and d!ck shots... Good Riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        He landed an Affirmative Action job with some media company for sure... probably HBO...

He's horrible as a "journalist," and tries to talk like Floyd.
        Lol. He's actually pretty good at commentating on fights. Was very good in the Estrada-Cuadras match-up. But, of course, you have to make it about race...

Comment

Peace and Blessings Champ! Was hoping to see you fu*k up GGG before you left the game, but it's all good. Watching you fold up Kovalev like a cheap suit was almost as good! Don't let Arum screw over Shakur Stevenson! Each one, teach one! Be safe fam!

Comment

One less occult faqqot in boxing. Crooked Vegas judges and refs are a reason to be "pound for pound"? I guess Canelo will be the next "pound for pound" best.

Comment

He'll be back in a year.

Comment

ward's been threatening retirement for years and years and years to leverage better deals with his promotor, try and get out of his contract with joe goossen, etc.

really don't like the guy out side of the ring. insdie of the ring, when he's not throwing low blows and head butts he's a hell of a prizefighter.

Comment

In my honest opinion, Ward is one of the most overrated to ever to do it...at least he controlled his destiny though, congrats and enjoy retirement.

Comment

Ward was not the best guy to watch and that Smith and Brand fights were terrible. I actually thought that when he did step up and fight better names he was actually quite entertaining.

Shame he was a very inactive fighter in his prime....

Comment

• Damn, really wanted to see him fight someone like Denis Lebedev and be a 3 division world champ!

Anyways, Ward had a phenomenal career and will go in the ATG ranks at 168 as time passes by!

I thought he lost to Kovalev in the first fight but cleared the air in the 2nd and I definitely would've favored him a 3rd fight!

Too much skills, heart,desire to win, craftiness, defense, footwork, speed, and of course do whatever it takes to win!

Gives nearly anyone at 168 in history a tough fight!

Proved folks wrong over and over and over!

Schooling Froch with one hand and that right hand on the Krusher that made him do the Russian shuffle will be forever immortalized!

One of the best to ever lace them up and got to go out on top!

Enjoy retirement champ!

Comment

Working...
                      X