Collapse
No announcement yet.

If canelo won as some think, why did his fans boo him and the decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do u know who bood him? but if they bood the answer would simply be that its because they thought he loss

Comment

I was in Vegas and most fans booed the decision as most thought canelo won.

Comment

Because he boxed and didnt brawl and ofc the 118-110 scorecard

Comment

HELP !!!
          What I witnessed on September 16...was it a boxing match or a popularity contest?

Comment

How do you know they were not booing the decision and thought canleo won?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Because Latino fans are difficult to please. They want there fighters to stand in the middle of the ring and trade shots. But in this sport you do what you have to do to win, you don't play to your opponents strengths.
              no not even!!

latino fans are some of the realest! they shiieted on canelo at the end because of canelo's reaction to the draw. whether you thought canelo won or not, the crowd at that time didnt think he won.

instead of owning up to it, canelo made excuses saying he won 7-8 rounds then say he didnt feel ggg's power at all but canelo was boxing moving backward, some thing he has never done and totally out of character.

Comment

just a few days ago on the "mexican style" thread, the same posters on here said mexican style is not just about coming forward and brawling and then they name a few of the mexican greats like morales, chavez sr, marquez (all respected by their fans/people), as an example of mexican boxers that didnt brawl. now the same posters is saying the mexican crowd boo'd canelo because they wanted canelo to stand and trade?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  no not even!!

latino fans are some of the realest! they shiieted on canelo at the end because of canelo's reaction to the draw. whether you thought canelo won or not, the crowd at that time didnt think he won.

instead of owning up to it, canelo made excuses saying he won 7-8 rounds then say he didnt feel ggg's power at all but canelo was boxing moving backward, some thing he has never done and totally out of character.
                  I guess we are all guessing why he got boo'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    That can't be the reason for Canelo getting booed because the whole arena was applauding at the end of the fight. The cheers only turned to boos when the scores were read and the verdict announced.
                    I guess the verdict made them boo him then? I boo'ed too when i saw 118. But that isn't Canelo fault IMHO, thats the judge fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      I guess we are all guessing why he got boo'ed.
                      if mexican fans want their fighters to just stand and brawl then why marquez, morales, etc. all got the respect from the mexicans?

Comment

Working...
                      X