Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: I Expected Canelo to Tire Out & Run Like He Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Canelo he wins for landing more and throwing more and being the aggressor like against Lara...but also wins for throwing and landing less and not being the aggressor and running like he did against GGG...

Canelo wins no matter according to himself and his fan boys...

Comment

abel is a joke, and so is anybody who says canelo ran

Comment

Give Alvarez credit for fighting smart and displaying good defense but it's obvious the guy has a stamina problem. The Mexican was just not ready to fight 3 minutes of every round.
        A boxer can't win a fight taking off at least a minute of every round (except in Vegas) lol
        Alvarez had his moments but he didn't sustain them because he was focused on surviving rather than winning.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          According to Canelo he wins for landing more and throwing more and being the aggressor like against Lara...but also wins for throwing and landing less and not being the aggressor and running like he did against GGG...

Canelo wins no matter according to himself and his fan boys...
          Gave you rep for that beautiful post lol

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            Floyd always got on his bicycle or fought backing away from his opponent and almost all the judges always scored it for him, rightly or wrongly.
            Wrongly my asss. Mayweather beat everyone of his opponents fair and square. If there was ever any cortroversy he always beat them easier in the rematch. So stop trying to revise history. You haters are pathetic always looking for a reason to talk about Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              I have a strong su****ion that GGG was going for a points win, not a KO, because he wants Canelo to fight him again, and quickly.

If GGG had won by KO it would likely be at least a couple of years before Canelo would be ready to come back for another go, and Golovkin can't afford to hang around. Time is running down on his career and he wants to maximise his earnings fast .
              I already said here that my take is it was somehow staged with a view to that possible rematch... Both fighters were too relaxed... They had Moretti scoring for Canelo's opponent and Byrd scoring that wide in order to kill controversy over the "draw"... because of these, I no longer interested in watching them fight each other again -- I would not trust it will be for real...

Comment

Canella threw less and landed less you fake fan not more. GGG threw and landed like 50 more. He outjabbed him silly he pressed him back all night Canella fought 30 seconds a round a nice combo. GGG won 8-4 hbo, espn, atlas, pros I respect, and same as my vote

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Exactly! It's Boxing, hit and not get hit! Fans that are complaining Canelo ran and wouldn't trade with Triple g and triple g are a bunch of morons! Canelo boxed and did what he was supposed to do to not get in an exchange with Triple g. It's Boxing, not brawling.
                  The fans aren't complaining nearly as much as people on this comment board. I've been looking at other people's videos and comments across the internet lately and I've come to realize that this site which is a high level boxing news site has some of the most biased contributors and fan commentators. They publish articles from Steve Kim for crying out loud. And when it was all about Pacquiao they used topublish articles from a writer that was seemed to be an employee of Pacquiao's publicist. You get people on here that say the most outlandish stuff just to get other people riled up. Its like 100 Skip Bayless type posters here and they have muddied the waters so much that a lot people who come here believe that the opinions here are reflective of those of the general viewing public. And nothing could be further from the truth. I think some of the people who post here are actually stokers that are employed by the website to keep people talking and coming to this site by making ridiculous comments, racist comments, obviously false statements and being super insulting to anyone that disagrees. And we are all dumb enough and infatuated enough to take these comments serious enough to reply to them. This was a close fight, a very entertaining scrap and both fighters fought extremely well for there respective styles despite what anyone who is getting paid to come here and complain has to say about it. Negativity spreads like wild fire. That's why there is always some negative story going viral on the internet and in the media...

Comment

Abel you had fight pegged perfect one question when Canella was gasping like a fish for air why no vaunted body attack take that remaining wind ribs and liver shot

Comment

My eyes and stats and valued opinions of pros and press I respect all had ggg

Comment

Working...
                      X