Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: I Expected Canelo to Tire Out & Run Like He Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't stand still and let me punch him in the face repeatedly lol like wtf do u think he suppose to do

Comment

... There were quite a few times when Canelo just stood there on the ropes and GGG didn't do much... and many times when GGG was coming forward he wasn't throwing anything more than jabs...

Comment

Floyd always got on his bicycle or fought backing away from his opponent and almost all the judges always scored it for him, rightly or wrongly.

Comment

Sometimes ggg only threw jabs but powerful ones and never stopped throwing them Canella only fought 30 seconds a round what about that at least ggg kept pressing and jabbing and rights why no body?

Comment

The name of the game is Boxing. Hit and not get hit! You fools that are complaining of Canelo running are a bunch of morons who have never been punched in the face before cause you fools always run when it's time to fight!
            Canelo boxed triple g, he used footwork and lateral movement to stay away from triple g's power shots and counter with his own. He did what he was supposed to do.
            You cowards that expect every fighter to just stand there and trade punches with each other are a bunch of idiots! It's called boxing for a reason, not brawling you fools!

Comment

But Floyd would pick you apart as you followed him Canella was on the bike most of every round all the experts back ggg victory you Canella fans are worse than Floyd fans he's half the fighter

Comment

Canelo barely fought one minute of each round, often less. He blew his load with a few combinations and all of that foot movement bouncing around the ring trying to look slick. He wasn't fighting "Mexican Style" and he was properly booed by the crowd at the end of the fight, the same crowd that cheered him on during his entrance.

Canelo threw a lot of arm punches, and tried to steal rounds with short bursts of combinations that landed with little to no affect. I can't see what Canelo would do differently to adjust in a rematch, but I can see where GGG will need to make a few adjustments, particularly in cutting off the ring and getting to the body.

Comment

I only wish ggg ripped apart canellas body when he layed on the ropes he was protecting head slipping right to head left to liver could have ended it

Comment

Before the fight: "Canelo has cement feet, he won't be able to stay away from Golovkin.... he's going to get knocked out for sure!"

After the fight: "He ran, he moved too much, he stayed away and made Golovkin chase him"

Comment

at the beginning of the first round when canelo came out and started shuffling, i knew the fight was gonna be boring since canelita was gonna dance instead. first time seeing nelo dance.

Comment

Working...
                      X