Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From rounds 1-6 what rounds did Golovkin win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In round four GGG blasted Canelo and he was on the ropes and retreating until round 10. I guess Canelo was just taking it easy on GGG so there would be a rematch. Are you mentally impaired, blind, related to Judge Byrd, or all three? Oh yea, before you start calling me a GGG lover. I am Hispanic and love Canelo. I also lost a sizable bet with my GGG loving neighbor. I wanted Canelo to win, he just did not.

Comment

1 was close but canelo landed the better stiffer shots, ggg basically just jabbed
      2 was a clear canelo round
      3. Close round but canelo landed bette power shots, ggg landing the jab..

By the 4th, canelo seemed to slow his activity down, ggg's jab was finally paying dividends

5th golovkin

6th golovkin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
          Canelo won the first 6 rounds...which round did Golovkin win in the 1st 6 so I can go back and look at it.
          There's simply NO WAY you give Canelo round 4. So let's get that out there.

I had Canelo winning 2 and 3. That's it of the first six. I even gave reasoning in the scorecard thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
            Canelo won the first 6 rounds...which round did Golovkin win in the 1st 6 so I can go back and look at it.
            I gave Canelo both of the first 2 rounds but they were close and could have gone either way. As could the 3rd.

4 and 5 are clear GGG rounds and Canelo did enough to even up 6. After that, it was all GGG up until round 10 but he regained control in the final round after Canelo started fast.

you know there's no argument for Canelo winning 6 rounds lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Saved for later.
              Are you cracking under the pressure of how much money you lost? My condolences that the fight ended in a draw and left you in a state of limbo.

Comment

GGG won rounds 1,4,5 and 6 clearly, then 8,9, 10 clearly. Canelo won rounds 2,3,11,12 clearly.
                Round 7 was close.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  You better go back and watch the round again. GGG controlled the entire round with his jab. So explain to us how Canelo won the first round and answer the questions that were asked.
                  i can't argue with anyone who thinks golovkin won the first round. canelo came out smoking in the first 3 and golovkin didn't even start to get into to the fight in till the latter part of round 4. WTF

Comment

Rounds 4,5 and 6

Comment

i gave canelo only the first two, i can be generous and give him the third too but that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X